EJ!

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Are we gonna talk about the Lio Rush stuff?

Im still not really sure whats going on but I saw this: https://twitter.com/itsliorush/status/1123369337342103553?s=21

Im curious as well. I saw someone mention something about him having heat but idk what its about or from, or anything really.

Guest Fight Me.

Yeah, I posted this yesterday but got lost in the shuffle during Raw discussion lol

It was reported earlier this week that the Man of the Hour Lio Rush had backstage heat in WWE after not being shy about making it known that he believes he should the top guy in the company. Lio would later release a statement responding to these reports.

However, Fightful is now reporting that two separate incidents led to Rush getting heat backstage in WWE, with several members of the roster even wanting him out of the company.

The hype man to Bobby Lashley has always insisted that he has his wife with him at pretty much all times. Finn Balor, who has faced Rush many times in his seemingly endless feud with Bobby Lashley offered the cruiserweight some advice and said that Vince McMahon wouldnt like his wife being present at rehearsals. It is believed that Rush did not respond well to Balors advice, and the locker room found out very quickly.

In a second incident, Rush was telling many members of the WWE roster that he wants to star in a reality show with his wife. It is said this incident needed WWE higher-ups to step in.

https://wrestletalk.com/news/report-incident-with-finn-balor-resulted-in-lio-rushs-wwe-backstage-heat/

i mean if he took issue with someone trying to get him to carry their bags, im not mad at him

also Lio is denying a lot of what is being said

Edited by EJ!

Isn't carrying someones bags a thing the vets on the roster do to the newcomers along with some other ribbing and such? Don't agree with it, but I'm saying that this shouldn't be a shock, plus it happens with roadies. Hell The Hardys had to get beer or something when they made it on the roster via request from JBL, didn't do it what was told and got some heat. Wrestlers court too due to Michael Hayes, but that was for something else.

Edited by Ziggy Sinatra

Isn't carrying someones bags a thing the vets on the roster do to the newcomers along with some other ribbing and such? Don't agree with it, but I'm saying that this shouldn't be a shock, plus it happens with roadies. Hell The Hardys had to get beer or something when they made it on the roster via request from JBL, didn't do it what was told and got some heat. Wrestlers court too due to Michael Hayes, but that was for something else.

Yep. Back in the 80's - early 00's.

By looking at newer comments - most directly Aleister Black's FB post after Roman Reigns' cancer announcement - we can conclude that this is no longer the case. Especially with NXT as a transitional brand being a thing.

I don't blame Lio for speaking up about how he's being treated, especially in the case of him not getting paid for merchandise sales and such when he's a really big part of Bobby Lashley's character - but yet he's almost like he's significantly less. Doesn't sound like a case of him "complaining" or sounding "childish" if there's bullshit like that happening, where he's going broke while being employed in a company like WWE.

Edited by St★rstruck

Yeah I agree with that. The part about him refusing to hand out water or whatever because hes a young black guy sounds like BS to me though. I know the image of it wouldnt look right, but if they have rookies of all colors and both genders doing it, I dont see the issue. Its not like hes being singled out for some race issue.

Edited by Bushy.

i hope this goes away sooner than later and he gets a fresh start in a different locker room or something. i want so much for him and i would hate to see it all go away over some bullshit.