Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
EJ!

WWE Drama

I know... that's what I mean when I said "they", I reffered to AJ and G&A. Idk, but I can see Vince try to shift the blame to someone since AJ would be on his ass about it, and he is a valuable commodity to him. But then again, would he outright like? lmao. it's weird really.

But like I said, thing lacks context really, since Heyman actually got them what he promised them before. 

FTR actually said they were both bullshitters, but Bruce "respected them more". But it's all so very vague tbh. Later they said they don't envy their position and that they can understand it.

The end of the day im sure Paul and Bruce wanted to give them what they wanted but didn't have the power to do so. 

#NaomiDeservesBetter trending since last night and went viral on Black Twitter. Even Keke Palmar tweeted praise.

What happened with Naomi?

deleted twitter for a week because honestly I was just *censored*ing tired of stupid headlines or depressing stories in my head everday of the week. I just needed a break man. Wish that damn app never existed lmao

7 minutes ago, Bushy. said:

What happened with Naomi?

Just fans wanting better for her. I mean she returns at the Rumble to the biggest pop of the match and then disappears after Mania when she was arguably  over enough to end Bayley's reign. Now she's back to do that embarrassing karaoke segment and is feuding with Lacey Evans currently.

Naomi's good in the ring but beyond that there's nothing interesting about her and there hasn't been for the longest time. Sure, she shouldn't be having karaoke contests but nobody should.

I would be for a Team B.A.D. reunion, though.

womens wrestling fans are just weird in general. a girl loses one match and everyone goes ape shit. 

Never really cared about Naomi. I mean, she's decent in the ring and all but beyond that I'm not sure what's special about her. She has no standout qualities and there are about four other performers on Smackdown itself I'd rather see pushed. Admittedly, that karaoke segment was cringe but that's typical WWE for you.

I personally just find her very likeable but I’ve never really been a mark for her  and she’s not better than any of the 4 hoursewomen 

I really don’t know if people should be concerned for him or ignore him. 

Anyone have Marty Janetty casually confessing to murder on their Bingo card? 

What an idiot. Sounds like the dude needs jail or some other institution, he needs help. 

Well apparently on some radio show be admits to killing the rapist with a brick in self defense. He also goes into detail about hiding the body. 

Also not the first time? Dudes needs jail time and rehabilitation fast. 

Yeah, listening to it now. Not sure if this interview will do him any favors lol

Edited by Fight Me.

It’s not WWE Drama per se, but a lot of wrestling YouTubers have had their accounts shut down due to false copyright flags. DashingRKO619 and AJUniverse have both been hit from what I understand.