WWE Drama

EJ!

I'm pretty sure Creep's kidding.

So, where are we at now? Wife accused Corey of cheating, Corey and Carmella stayed silent, reports leaked that Corey and the wife were separated for a while and are in a process of getting a divorce, and then??? THough, what if Corey cheating on her is what led to the separation/divorce?

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha what a way to reveal that you havent read the rules. Good job, buddy.

youre probably just pulling my leg, but a lot of forums seem to have the standard set of rules you see on every forum (i.e, no harassment, threats, etc.), but i never knew if these forums have a no swearing rule. i just never swore here just to be on the safe side. besides, all the time ive been a member of this site, ive very rarely actually used the forums; i only really started to use the forums semi-regularly these past few months.

I'm pretty sure Creep's kidding.

So, where are we at now? Wife accused Corey of cheating, Corey and Carmella stayed silent, reports leaked that Corey and the wife were separated for a while and are in a process of getting a divorce, and then??? THough, what if Corey cheating on her is what led to the separation/divorce?

For real, like he did literally reveal that he didn't read the rules. I didn't say anything that he didn't say himself. The 'good job buddy' was sarcasm, but are you all really overreacting over some sarcasm? I'm not sure what was meant to be "unnecessary" I said nothing even remotely hurtful to warrant "who do you think you are?"

To the guy who didn't read the rules. I sincerely apologise if any light hearted comments I made were offensive to you. And to be clear, no I'm not being sarcastic

Haha what a way to reveal that you havent read the rules. Good job, buddy.

youre probably just pulling my leg, but a lot of forums seem to have the standard set of rules you see on every forum (i.e, no harassment, threats, etc.), but i never knew if these forums have a no swearing rule. i just never swore here just to be on the safe side. besides, all the time ive been a member of this site, ive very rarely actually used the forums; i only really started to use the forums semi-regularly these past few months.

I'm glad you can detect sarcasm and take a joke. Welcome to the forum. :)

Back to your hole now King Nova and wait for the next time I post just to call me a dick. :nono:

Edited by Creepia

Over the weekend, Corey Graves’ wife Amy Polinksy publicly accused the WWE announcer of cheating on her with Carmella, but the truth of the matter is apparently different.

As previously reported, sources close to Graves tell Pro Wrestling Sheet that Graves and Amy Polinksy have been in the divorce process for the past six months and Corey has been living in a different home for the last two months.

Graves informed Polinksy last week that he’s now seeing someone else — a relationship that began after he moved out of their home — and she reacted in a very public way.

On Saturday, Polinksy posted a photo on Instagram of their family and claimed Graves has been “sleeping with one of my daughters role models all along,” Carmella.

Polinksy deleted the post but did a few more throughout the day about the situation before shutting down her Instagram account on Sunday.

Pro Wrestling Sheet’s sources say that despite how it was made to sound from Polinsky, Graves did not cheat on her with Carmella. Furthermore, their divorce is close to being finalized.

http://www.pwmania.com/did-corey-graves-really-cheat-on-his-wife-with-carmella

The whole "WWE is gonna sue you" remark just sounds ridiculous tbh. That's the main factor in making Graves sound like a trash person, honestly. Because, let's be real...why would WWE give two shits about any of this? Saying "I just got word from WWE that they're going to sue you" is about on par with the people who say "My uncle works for Nintendo".

The whole "WWE is gonna sue you" remark just sounds ridiculous tbh. That's the main factor in making Graves sound like a trash person, honestly. Because, let's be real...why would WWE give two shits about any of this? Saying "I just got word from WWE that they're going to sue you" is about on par with the people who say "My uncle works for Nintendo".

True but (if she was lying) she could really hurt Carmella and his career, and was probably thinking that might scare her from continuing down that path. She could of started accusing of much worse things after all

tbh I'm more worried for Carmella than I am for Corey. It's easier for men to recover from cheating/cheating accusations than it is for women, and Carmella might be accused of wrecking a home even if it was already wrecked prior to her and Corey hooking up.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Fight Me.

whoa what happened with Lana???

She accidentally posted a private vid on her snapchat that she shouldn't have lol

Or it could be a hack and not even be them. Some are saying it might be her, but not Rusev lol

Edited by Fight Me.