EJ!

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Naw he's good.

I call bullshit on people bothering him for venting. He's a black *censored*ing man in a profession that already...nvm. I would hate to get suspended again for going too far in speaking on my blackness or anyone's else's.

Why are you unable to ever actually make a point?

Naw he's good.

I call bullshit on people bothering him for venting. He's a black *censored*ing man in a profession that already...nvm. I would hate to get suspended again for going too far in speaking on my blackness or anyone's else's.

Why are you unable to ever actually make a point?
Why do fools fall in love? Stop *censored*ing quoting me. Because on here and the game side of the forum you're a tyrant and don't make any damn points either. Lol

Creep said it well in his last two posts that were on topic.

He had possibly legit gripes (I'm saying possibly, because at this point it's not really clear what happened with that shirt situation, and even though that was probably the trigger, I'm sure he had problems with the gimmick itself) And people listened to him. Then it got a bit weird with his outcry and you could notice it. Then he started to defame people. And his childish and erratic behaviour continued.

When people are saying that he needs help is not because they want to label him as "crazy" and thats that. But because he is clearly damaging to first and foremost himself. And you can't expect that people will take you seriously with the way he is behaving. And he is also doing disservice to the fight he is trying to fight, because what he is trying to point out, falls in the water ultimately.

Edited by AONO.

Naw he's good.

You got suspended for that?

I wanna know how far you can go. Can you post it and we reach an agreement that I'm the one that gets banned instead?

Well...he's da bad guy. So...

In all seriousness, as long as someone stops there, I don't see a problem with posts like that. I mean...the person saying it always looks shitty in doing so. But, that's their prerogative. As long is it ends with that one comment and doesn't go further into aggressive territory, then...meh.

Lol @ Hall being a thirsty old man. That's about it. The woman herself isn't really being degraded in any way. He didn't say that panty pics were all she was good for, or anything like that...he just made a request for more. :lol:

Edited by Generations