EJ!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wrestling Twitter just never stops. Meltzer and Corey Graves going at about Mauro and then Bischoff tagging in to take a shot at Meltzer which in turn got Meltzer to shoot off on EB. This shit feels like it has increased so much lately. One drama after the other and people keep eating it up.

Its a big mess and more entertaining than the wwe program.

It started with Graves...mister "dont go on twitter to bitch about your coworkers" doing exactly that, meltzer simply reporting it and even trying to ease the whole situation by reasurring people that it isnt as bad and that mauro will come back on the next nxt.

Which lead to Graves attack meltzer, to which BIschoff of course had to jump in because of his weird hate for meltzer, which lead of course to meltzer taking a few shots himself.

Shamrock is also involved with retweet a quote that graves himself did a few hours before all this mess.

That was how it was few hours ago, dont know what has happened since then, but meltzer gained a lot of points for hitting the right notes on graves and bischoff from many of his critics.

Graves has become a real bastard the past few years, i still regret that i didnt made a screenshot of when he called a guy on instagram or so cancer for not liking what that guy wrote.

That was when i lost all kinds of respect for him.

Tbh, Corey Graves is a dick, and has been a dick in the public eye for a while now. But *Censored* both Corey and Meltzer really.

But this is shitty beyond belief. How the *Censored* does Meltzer know the context of the tweet that Graves sent out or that he didn't apologize to Mauro? And BPD is a complex thing, it's easy to just report "oh he got triggered due to a tweet by Corey Graves", but again, he doesn't think about consequences.

Corey in that tweet didn't use incendiary language, didn't personally insult Mauro, nor bully him. They made it seem like those are some "shots taken at Mauro" or whatever. It's again, all just speculation, and dirt sheet bullshit. If Mauro deleted his twitter and had issues with all of it, then I'm sure putting him and the situation even more in the public eye doesn't help him at all.

But to be clear, *Censored* Graves and his comments.

Wrestling Twitter just never stops. Meltzer and Corey Graves going at about Mauro and then Bischoff tagging in to take a shot at Meltzer which in turn got Meltzer to shoot off on EB. This shit feels like it has increased so much lately. One drama after the other and people keep eating it up.

This really. I blame both the people and the dirt sheets. Meltzer has been on a role with false stories so I don't blame WWE talent for firing back though. And I actually don't have have a problem on speculation on things that are product related, likes storyline rumors, matches and whatever. But they don't seem to grasp that they are *censored*ing with peoples lives here, and I wish that people actually realize that Meltzer is an unethical "journalist" if you actually want to call him one.

Edited by AONO.

I dont care little for the meltzer hate because it is getting laughable at this point, the moment the guy says anything...people jump him either way.

He has his credit for a reason if people like it or not, everything else isnt interesting me...he is a journalist for wrestling and that comes with stuff.

What puts me off is that graves constantly preaches bullshit he doesnt follow himself on.

He more than clearly criticised mauro, which is his own thing...but he did it openly, something he bitched about people in the company or the business in general shouldnt do either way.

He was big on that or that social media is bad because people can easily criticise...but then he cant even follow his own advice and instead of owning it up or anything...he lashes out.

https://twitter.com/atlwrestling/status/1197545058968494080?s=21

https://twitter.com/fightfulwrestle/status/1197546091106861056?s=21

Two possibilities:

1. they ripped up his contract.

2. he is about to get SUED

plausible but not likely:

3. work

We should go. That or StarrCade Edited by Bushy.