WWE Drama

EJ!

the Lethal thing is obviously personal, ill wait for that shoot interview before i comment on that.

but im behind Myles here. every aspect of WWE operates like a company that cannot fail and the more bad press they can get to force them to stop doing stupid shit, the better. ive never seen a billion dollar corporation make more boneheaded decisions than WWE. it really cant be THAT hard.

Eh...tbh, most of them are REALLY good at doing exactly that.

WWE just happens to be a form of entertainment where all of the employees are publicly recognized and have direct access to millions of fans on social media. But, yeah...most giant corporations are well-seasoned in making awful decisions. You just hear about WWE's blunders more easily.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah I think you read that MLK thing wrong

I think it was layered. I worded it wrong with "just praising" him. Still it was more of a *Censored* you to WWE than an insult to Kofi.

Wasnt talking to you. I meant RyderFan

Well it seems since the first tweet, ACH has managed to backfire this whole situation into being the industry's number 1 villain right now. What should have been an outcry for good change, has turned into childish behaviour, harassment, and defamation (specifically Jay Lethal.)

What a tool.

Yeah, ACH *censored*ed up when he started calling Jay Lethal Uncle Tom and decided to drag Kofi's name into the mix.

Really impressive to become the bad guy when it starts with your persona being used for a blackface-shirt, but he managed to do it nonetheless. Now he comes across as a *censored*ing weirdo, despite something *censored*ed up happening to him.

Wonder how Cedric Alexander is feeling, he backed ACH at first and might be scratching his head now.

im still with him. where theres smoke theres usually fire. hes saying what people have been saying for years, he just happens to work there while saying it.

Not saying I disagree with any of that, it's just the extra shit he's piling onto it.

Yeah, ACH *censored*ed up when he started calling Jay Lethal Uncle Tom and decided to drag Kofi's name into the mix.

Really impressive to become the bad guy when it starts with your persona being used for a blackface-shirt, but he managed to do it nonetheless. Now he comes across as a *censored*ing weirdo, despite something *censored*ed up happening to him.

Wonder how Cedric Alexander is feeling, he backed ACH at first and might be scratching his head now.

Well he does like anime

Even if theres backstory on the Jay Lethal thing, it was completely random and unnecessary to bring his name up in this situation.

Ive been following the story since Sunday morning but withheld my opinion because I dont know where I lie anymore. IMO this whole situation is weird, on both ends. And I hate that he made himself an enemy out of it.

im still with him. where theres smoke theres usually fire. hes saying what people have been saying for years, he just happens to work there while saying it.

Not saying I disagree with any of that, it's just the extra shit he's piling onto it.

Well he does like anime

But I like ani- yeah, okay yeah, I see what you mean.

It's really unfortunate, because it completely muddles his legitimate grievances.

This like he was doing so well and then i think alot of personal feelings started to surface and he just went full nuclear

Definitely. Hes obviously been holding this in for a while.

He issued a massive statement/apology on Instagram. Its beginning to seem like its about not getting pushed throughout his career more than a distasteful shirt.

Edited by Creepia

He issued a massive statement/apology on Instagram. Its beginning to seem like its aboutbot getting pushed throughout his career more than a distasteful shirt.

yeah i just read it. big yikes. i was wrong. he was frustrated already and that shirt sent him over the edge. couple this with everything i have been hearing about morale in NXT maybe he isnt the only one. hope hes okay mentally and i hope the best for him.

There's bad/low morale in the NXT lockeroom?

yeah apparently one of the reasons is because they were told they werent getting the raises they were supposed to get when they went to USA

Pssshhh...who do these NXT wrestlers think they are?

Full-time employees of a big famous company or something?

That money is needed to bring in guys like Cain Velasquez and Tyson Fury.

Man...I tell you...some people just think the world revolves around them.

Edited by Generations

Legit wish I had the willpower to abandon WWE honestly.

I'm honestly doing it on the downlow without even trying. The Fox stuff has really helped a lot...because I just find all of it to be super trashy. Those "war room" draft segments did me in. :lol: Fox and USA are equally garbage...and I hate the Saudi stuff...and I just don't know why I keep watching the shows.

Edited by Generations

Legit wish I had the willpower to abandon WWE honestly.

I'm honestly doing it on the downlow without even trying. The Fox stuff has really helped a lot...because I just find all of it to be super trashy. Those "war room" draft segments did me in. :lol: Fox and USA are equally garbage...and I hate the Saudi stuff...and I just don't know why I keep watching the shows.

Honestly yeah. Like, I already wasn't enjoying the on screen product (Brock squashing Kofi and the Fiend vs Rollins shit really killed my passion), and then all the shady ass moral stuff with the Saudi's, and them blatantly looking past their fanbase....I just don't care about them anymore. My only interaction with main roster stuff is random reddit posts or topics on here.

NXT is all I wanna see from WWE at this point. The vibe from them is just so different (the lack of raises is shitty as hell, though I'm guessing that is coming from the top, probably above Trips?).

Legit wish I had the willpower to abandon WWE honestly. Like NXT morale wasn't low before the move to USA right? I never heard reports of morale being low. *censored*ing hell.

Stockholm syndrome is one hell of a bitch