WWE Drama

EJ!

People need to give Jeff some degree of slack, and realize that he's a borderline cripple who uses pain meds and alcohol to keep moving. If you've never been in that type of physical pain, you really shouldn't be acting high and mighty. Absolutely he should be trying harder than he is to change what he's doing...but that's always easier said than done.

Better to just say that the situation is a shame, and we all had hoped that Jeff would be different by now. But, there's no reason for people to be shaming this man.

*Censored* right off

No slack for ANYONE who drives while under any sort of influence.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

People need to give Jeff some degree of slack, and realize that he's a borderline cripple who uses pain meds and alcohol to keep moving. If you've never been in that type of physical pain, you really shouldn't be acting high and mighty. Absolutely he should be trying harder than he is to change what he's doing...but that's always easier said than done.

Better to just say that the situation is a shame, and we all had hoped that Jeff would be different by now. But, there's no reason for people to be shaming this man.

*Censored* right off

Yeah....actually have to agree with Creep on this one. That driving under the influence stuff isn't cool in the least bit. No slack can be given. Lost a buddy of mines in high school due to an impaired driver. Not cool.

*Censored* right off

Yeah....actually have to agree with Creep on this one. That driving under the influence stuff isn't cool in the least bit. No slack can be given. Lost a buddy of mines in high school due to an impaired driver. Not cool.

Lost a cousin, her husband and their unborn a few years ago. I have no sympathy or slack for drunk drivers.

Cutting Jeff some slack. Yeah no. Its not like hes getting high in his bathroom alone or some shit. All he *censored*ing has to do is not get in the drivers seat of a car after drinking. Thats literally it.

Cut Jeff some slack? Dude has been doing this for years and could have changed his style of wrestling to preserve his body from any pain that would have lead to him having to rely on drugs and booze. DUDE ALSO HAS MONEY AND CALL *censored*ING PHONE A UBER I DO IT AND IM BROKE.

Cut Jeff some slack? Dude has been doing this for years and could have changed his style of wrestling to preserve his body from any pain that would have lead to him having to rely on drugs and booze. DUDE ALSO HAS MONEY AND CALL *censored*ING PHONE A UBER I DO IT AND IM BROKE.

For *censored*ing real.

There is 100% reason to shame him. I wont cut him some slack for choosing to hurt his own body, and then endangering other peoples lives.

You need to take a LONG hard look at yourself if you think people who drive under the influence deserve some slack. Thats some real psycho shit.

Edited by Creepia

I dont have any sympathy for hom to put others in danger like that as it hits home for me for similar reasons that Creep and others listed. It killed my uncle's marriage. All jeff had to do was sleep it off in his car or call a cab or uber or someone else could have drove him home. Also as people have stated he could have changed his wrestling style. Mia did it, Bryan did it, Jericho did it, ect..

Bruh last time I got shitfaced I just slept it off in my car until like 5 am. It sucked, but it beat the alternative. I really can't have sympathy for this dude.

As weird as this sounds, but...in Germany you could still be charged with DUI for that

Bruh last time I got shitfaced I just slept it off in my car until like 5 am. It sucked, but it beat the alternative. I really can't have sympathy for this dude.

As weird as this sounds, but...in Germany you could still be charged with DUI for that

Really? That's crazy.

Yep. Same applies to bikes, btw.

You can lose the driver's license for your car, if you ride a bike intoxicated.

Really? That's crazy.

Depending on how much of an asshole the cop is you can in America too if your key is in the ignition.

From what the media tells me, every cop in America is an asshole

not far off. soon youll get people responding with NOT ALL OF THEM but the good ones dont do shit about the supposed few bad ones so the entire system is *censored*ed

*Censored* right off

Lost a cousin, her husband and their unborn a few years ago. I have no sympathy or slack for drunk drivers.
Omg that's rough. *Censored*. Yeah, definitely zero sympathy. My condolences btw.

Once upon a time Jeff was my favourite wrestler. But now... the fool needs to spend more time in prison. Risking others lives is a horrible monstrous thing to do, and this is coming from someone who had an abusive father than is not allowed to drive anymore due to constant DUIs.

From what the media tells me, every cop in America is an asshole

not far off. soon youll get people responding with NOT ALL OF THEM but the good ones dont do shit about the supposed few bad ones so the entire system is *censored*ed

The ones that do try to do something get in trouble with the cops or threatened or something. For some reason, cops shouldn't be held accountable for murder.

That aside, Jeff and any drunk driver deserve no slack whatsoever, no matter what. They shouldn't be driving and endangering others' lives, and Jeff's old enough to know better.