WWE Drama

EJ!

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Were they even dating at the start of the year? That went from 0 to 100 real quick. :lol:

That being said, congrats to them though.

In Rollins' Chronicle he said they've been dating for around 6 months as of June/Stomping Grounds

I dont think it will last, as I think Vince and his antics and shoving it down our throats and his antics will create friction between them.

Shut the *Censored* uppppppppppp

Not everything is a god damn conspiracy. What a disgustingly creepy take on someones personal life.

Be ashamed of yourself.

Edited by Creepia

Say what you want to, but how many times have we seen the WWE do stuff that we would rather them not, as they convinced Daniel and Cena to air stuff on the total bellas that im pretty sure they would have liked to have kept private. They shoved roman batteling lukemia down our throats instead of giving him some space and privacy for current examples. I am just saying what all of you already know. While I am happy for them, I am also stating that Becky does not like how the wwe is doing their relationship as she did not want it on screen and visible. The only reason I think she can get away with her expressing her dissapointment is she is the hottest female in the WWE atm.

Say what you want to, but how many times have we seen the WWE do stuff that we would rather them not, as they convinced Daniel and Cena to air stuff on the total bellas that im pretty sure they would have liked to have kept private. They shoved roman batteling lukemia down our throats instead of giving him some space and privacy for current examples. I am just saying what all of you already know. While I am happy for them, I am also stating that Becky does not like how the wwe is doing their relationship as she did not want it on screen and visible. The only reason I think she can get away with her expressing her dissapointment is she is the hottest female in the WWE atm.

They showed Roman like... twice during his recovery.

Cena/Bryan managed to turn down going to SA, and Bryan got a WWE title out of it. I really really doubt they'd be forced to say stuff they don't wanna. They'd just... refuse. And what was this bad stuff they said?

Also lmfao at your final comment

You mean, it wasn't a storyline?

it actually was, but they worked themselves into a shoot, brother

Holy shit. Although, I"m not sure how to feel about this given Seth's philandering and all. Hope he doesn't do that with Becky unless she's okay with it

Edited by M3J