EJ!

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, dje_wba said:

Why does it have to be HBK? Is he the only born again Christian in wrestling?

He's certainly the most prolific. 

If you say "born again wrestler"...I think HBK is the top name that comes to anyone...especially during the era that is being referenced in the story...back when Missy Hyatt and Medusa were there.

It definitely could not be him...but, going out of your way to say "born again" seems to imply something, IMO.

Likely HBK given how he was at the time but even so, I'll admit he'd still stay as one of my top favorites of all times as a character and performer! I can still be able to separate someone from their profession and personal real life although pretty hard for someone like Chris Benoit.

Vince McMahon is way worse than everyone else besides Benoit! I doubt Undertaker was ever into that stuff and I'm guessing Jemenson just thought she'd get abducted simply because Taker is big and intimidating looking than anything like truly creepy and thought he was a stalker to such an extent

2 hours ago, Generations said:

He's certainly the most prolific. 

If you say "born again wrestler"...I think HBK is the top name that comes to anyone...especially during the era that is being referenced in the story...back when Missy Hyatt and Medusa were there.

It definitely could not be him...but, going out of your way to say "born again" seems to imply something, IMO.

I also thought of HBK right off the bat, but he's the only born-again that I know. 

Rewatching the 2023 Hall of Fame and am now really feeling bad for past girls or even current girls on the roster because you just don't know and everyone will have opinions and thoughts on true behind the scenes process. I always questioned girls like Stacy and Tori but not like this and it sucks because innocent, victims or willing or not may now be a huge question mark and it reminds me of the Harvey Weinstein scandal!

It double or triple guesses their careers and them as people. Not cool or fair at all! 

Alleged text regarding the Lesnar situation...(read at your own discretion):

jgtykj.png.53488497d21a241e4e4ddaa2d5f4d708.png

Honestly...this makes me feel better about Brock. - It sounds like he was aware of what was happening (which is obviously not good)...but it also sounds like he more or less laughed Vince off...even mocked him, and it kinda sounds like he turned him down. Like...we already had the "snow storm" alibi...but, maybe that was just an additional excuse. Maybe Lesnar was just like "I don't want to screw this chick. I'll just make fun of Vince and then no-show." - This is the honest vibe I'm getting. 

Edited by Generations

A lot of things are coming back to mind with this coming out.

That whole ordeal with Paige and all of those videos that got leaked...

Ashley Masassaro, did she actually commit suicide, or was she taken care of?

Sara Lee, if I am not mistaken, she got pregnant during her time there and left and we never seen her again...

This is dark, real dark. We all have to be prepared for what is going to come out, and what names will be named.

Brock Lesnar is not innocent, he received video of the woman urinating. He wasn't absent at the Rumble for no reason. They are going to look real hard at everyone that was at Vinces side. Every public appearance I have seen of him, Mark Calaway has been right by his side, as a handler almost. Let's hope the Deadman was actually one of the good ones. Not looking likely though.

I find it hard to believe that anyone that was a top guy, didn't know about what was going on, if not participating. It makes you think about all of those pushes that stopped abruptly when some of these stars were HOT. Maybe they didn't want to play ball?

Bray Wyatt died on Vinces Birthday for what it is worth.

Edited by Lumen

12 hours ago, Senex Beast said:

Shit. Conspiracy theories already going crazy

The WCW thing is factual. Vince only paid 4.3 million for WCW.

His alleged sex payoffs are over 19.6 million, and that's only the stuff that already happened (and that we know about). - The current girl was supposed to be another 3 million, but Vince stopped paying her after around 1 million. All things said, he still spent 20+ million on scandals (again...that we KNOW of).

So...like 5x more money spent on sex than the acquisition of WCW. Lol

Edited by Generations

6 hours ago, Generations said:

The WCW thing is factual. Vince only paid 4.3 million for WCW:

88.png.e6aa816d3fc7bbfdfe8213b6dcd25926.png

^ This 19.6 million is only the stuff that already happened (and that we know about). - The current girl was supposed to be another 3 million, but Vince stopped paying her after around 1 million. All things said, he still spent 20+ million on scandals (again...that we KNOW of).

So...like 5x more money spent on sex than the acquisition of WCW. Lol

I was talking about Lumen

"That whole ordeal with Paige and all of those videos that got leaked."

"Ashley Masassaro, did she actually commit suicide, or was she taken care of?"

"Sara Lee, if I am not mistaken, she got pregnant during her time there and left and we never seen her again..."

"Bray Wyatt died on Vinces Birthday for what it is worth."

Edited by Senex Beast

4 hours ago, Senex Beast said:

I was talking about Lumen

"That whole ordeal with Paige and all of those videos that got leaked."

"Ashley Masassaro, did she actually commit suicide, or was she taken care of?"

"Sara Lee, if I am not mistaken, she got pregnant during her time there and left and we never seen her again..."

"Bray Wyatt died on Vinces Birthday for what it is worth."

Oh, yeah...most of that is garbage (especially the Bray thing).

Ashley Massaro was definitely abused by Vince, though...the full degree of which, we might not know. Maybe it was only advances and innuendo. Maybe it was more. - But, Paul London (who was her boyfriend for a period of time) confirmed that she would cry and tell him things that Vince asked her to do.

It wouldn't surprise me if she was the former wrestler who was paid 7.5 million for being coerced into oral sex with Vince. - If not her, then she was definitely in that same boat, and it could have easily been her as well. (In which case, the 7.5 payoff still went to a former wrestler...which is insane to consider).

Personally, I think there's a good chance that every woman who did Playboy was probably treated questionably by Vince. On that list, we have names like Ashley Massaro, Maria, Christy Hemme, Chyna, Torrie Wilson and Sable. - Torrie reported that there were lots of times in her career that she felt placed in uncomfortable positions that she didn't want to be in. She even says that Vince told her she should do a film for Playboy to follow up her photo shoot...which she declined. Chyna...we all know how poorly she was treated by a number of people. Sable...got with Brock, so who knows. Christy Hemme? I would bet good money...

Maria Kanellis did Playboy, seemingly out of nowhere. - I remember her being a VERY conservative woman who said something about how she would never pose nude because it would embarrass her family or something. Next thing you know...boom, she's in playboy. Then she leaves WWE to go to RoH and Japan...but, why?

I mean...imagine how Vince's brain works. Then imagine he has access to these magazines. I'm sure he takes that as an invite to say and do things that a boss should not be saying or doing. How could it not go down like that? He probably pulled the classic Trump move of walking into dressing rooms too. "5 minutes to showtime"...yeah, I bet. 

Edited by Generations

In my opinion 2024 is just getting started and I think what really hurts as a WWE fan after all these years is that more people we all know as big names in this business might also have to step down from their positions in WWE.

I feel like more names are going to get attached to all of this and I feel like WWE is going to struggle with cleaning up the mess afterwards.

Edited by StillDriven

Sounds like Jericho is out there doing the same kind of shit. The wrestling world is no different than Hollywood and that it is a sick business. The scary part is they are carny's with unlimited access to potential victims. This is just the tip of the ice berg, and more names will continue to trickle out.

As I've said, he will likely eventually have a big trial and if live via court tv or news broadcasts then it will be very very interesting to hear and see all the testimonies and who takes the stand. The 1994 steroid trial was bad but this will truly be insane and very damaging and smear the company. Everyone will be in doubt even if end up being proven innocent or not. 

1 minute ago, Senex Beast said:

As I've said, he will likely eventually have a big trial and if live via court tv or news broadcasts then it will be very very interesting to hear and see all the testimonies and who takes the stand. The 1994 steroid trial was bad but this will truly be insane and very damaging and smear the company. Everyone will be in doubt even if end up being proven innocent or not. 

If this is federal, I don't believe they live stream federal cases unfortunately. I could be wrong.

We really need her to take it to trial though, as hard as it may be for her to do, because if she ends up taking a settlement, we won't know jack. But with the feds investigating they could bring their own charges perhaps? It seems like they are fishing really hard for other potential victims to start coming forward.

Regardless this is bad, you have all these wrestling personalities with podcasts already distancing themselves from Vince, Bischoff even going as far as to say it makes him want to hang it up and distance himself from the business entirely. That's crazy.