WWE Drama

EJ!

4 hours ago, M3J said:

Hmm, all I see is that publicly he has no ties to TKO or WWE. I wouldn't be surprised if he or they found a way to let him continue benefiting. 

No...resigning from all positions very much means professionally, not just publicly. He is out. He has no connection to WWE now. He is gone. finished. He still owns stock. But he is not on the board. He is not in any position of power or influence. He is a guy who owns stock, so he makes money if the stock rises. That could be anyone...a private citizen could do the same. He just owns a lot of it. They can't force him to sell it. He sold a lot of it not long ago...but he still has a ton. That said...it's way more than a public cutting of ties. 

Edited by Generations

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All the years and years of building a historic family legacy in WWE as The McMahon family and now it's tarnished. Looking back on it, it's crazy to think that for generations The Mcmahon family had their name on the company as the perfect brand. It's crazy how their dad ruined it with bad choices. 

19 hours ago, Generations said:

Slim Jim pulling sponsorship from the Rumble,  and potentially cutting ties with WWE entirely is a BIG deal.

Vince stay ruining careers and momentum even when he's not around. - I feel bad for Bianca and LA Knight.

yTctvHG.jpg

we have to thank slim jim for pushing vince out lol

HHH is getting backlash for how he responded to the Vince accusations. I don't see why people are shocked. Vince McMahon has been the wind beneath HHH's wings for YEARS. HHH in my opinion always had Vince in his back pocket. Vince is responsible for HHH always getting a push throughout his career. Basically being Daddy's little boy for many years.

Punk tore his triceps in the Rumble. 

Who could have predicted he'd get injured again? Seriously...all due respect, but the signs are there. None of this has been a coincidence. You can't sit around at home and then just randomly be like "I'll wrestle this week for the first time in months". Punk is not conditioned as a performer anymore. His injuries in AEW and WWE have not been some mysterious fluke. 

This dude has now fleeced two companies into paying him way more than he delivered. Lol

I like Punk...but, he's cooked.

Edited by Generations

hah.png.26db635b3774d582e92bc0cc53320e86.png

Man...I would not be surprised AT ALL if this was for an illegitimate child. And it would totally explain why Vince already had the idea to do the Hornswoggle angle. His way of joking about getting away with it? Indirectly calling his offspring a little bastard? I wouldn't be surprised at all.

21 hours ago, Generations said:

hah.png.26db635b3774d582e92bc0cc53320e86.png

Man...I would not be surprised AT ALL if this was for an illegitimate child. And it would totally explain why Vince already had the idea to do the Hornswoggle angle. His way of joking about getting away with it? Indirectly calling his offspring a little bastard? I wouldn't be surprised at all.

The fact that this is very believable tells a lot...

Man...I can't stop thinking about ALL the things.

Stuff like the Diva Search. How many of those contestants were just fodder? Michelle McCool married Undertaker. Was she literally auditioned for him? Those rumors about Jenna Jameson thinking Taker was going to abduct her in the 90's. Everyone close to Vince is under scrutiny now. If Brock was "in", then Taker was definitely in. I trust no one.

Women like Sara Lee and Ashley Massaro, who killed themselves...

And...when Vince forced his way back into WWE after the takeover. It made no sense. He shouldn't have had that leverage. UNLESS he said "I'll expose how deep this goes. I'm already an old man with nothing to lose." - How much sense does it make for him to call their bluff and say "I'll take the whole company with me." - It feels like this is what happened. Why else would they bring him back? It wasn't good business. Everyone on the board expressed that it was bad for business. There's no logic behind the leverage he seemingly had...unless that was it.

Edited by Generations

I saw a suppose picture somewhere of Janel and I had thought it was a woman but barely looked like 20yo. Must have been 19yo when it all started.

I've always had questions about Kelley Kelley who came in at 18 or 19yo and was the definition of hired for eye candy. Suddenly took off for college and I am convinced Vince paid for that!

Johnny Ace now says he is a victim; was forced by Vince to do it. Lol

https://www.vice.com/en/article/epv757/co-defendant-in-vince-mcmahon-sex-trafficking-lawsuit-says-he-was-a-victim-too

And then there's this:

57jh.png.3612bc4ccc55eb0bd13e2a4b90374c38.png

Dude is America's most wanted. Lmao.

If Brock says he was forced too, I'm done. Lol

Edited by Generations