Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
EJ!

WWE Drama

I'm thrilled. Gimmick matches have lost so much luster thanks to those PPV's, HiaC & the Chamber especially used to be reserved for such special occasions. I hope we just don't see them for a year or two.

i say keep MitB. the match has direct implications on the future of the title scene just like the Rumble. it has a functional purpose unlike the rest of the gimmick PLE’s. i also think there’s an argument for Elimination Chamber in that aspect because usually the match is either for the title or a title shot at Mania for someone who didn’t win the Rumble.

Maybe do men's mitb at WM night 1 and women's at night 2, or viceversa. And then rename the Elimination Chamber ppv to No Way Out like the old days or something like that.

41 minutes ago, T-Hell said:

Maybe do men's mitb at WM night 1 and women's at night 2, or viceversa. And then rename the Elimination Chamber ppv to No Way Out like the old days or something like that.

This please. Getting MitB back on Mania also means some people who are otherwise shafted to the Battle Royal can have a chance at making the card.

Since the main roster got WarGames, I'd be for NXT getting the Chamber, they'd need to hold it away from the PC though.

As far as the name for that event goes, I always liked No Escape (which is what they use for EC in Germany) and thought they should just use that everywhere. No Way Out works too, though.

I do like 'No Way Out' more than 'No Escape'...(it some how feels more dire). 

Anyway...any changes to the treatment of specialty matches are welcome in my book. - Vince really buried the shit out of most of those special match types. (There have been 51 Hell in a Cell matches now)...which sounds ridiculous to even say out loud or put into text. I mean...how many of them were memorable? Maybe...5 or 10? I feel like 10 would be a stretch. We definitely did not need most of them.

Edited by Generations

I think the answer is no one. No one needed to hear this.

Interesting that he felt the need to say it though...

Edited by Generations

Edit: they changed the name back to Mia Yim on WWE.com so I guess it’s back to just a nickname

Edited by Jeb ★

The name is whatever. Doesn't bother me. But Mia in general has always been pretty cringe to me. 

Just imagine creating your own nickname and telling people it means crazy in Korean. Lol. Give it a rest.

I mean...if the female member of The Club had been of Japanese heritage, you could have got away with Anderson/Gallows/Styles giving her a Japanese nickname, since they all know a bit of Japanese. But with Mia being Korean, those three obviously don't know shit about Korean...so you just have her nicknaming herself...which is always absurd, IMO. - People who nickname themselves are the *censored*ing worst. 

Edited by Generations

Not really WWE related but it on peacock so with did anyone watch  Dangerous breed  Crime con's  and cats about u teddy hart  haha who knew he breeds cats