WWE Drama

EJ!

With Lacey and Jimmy Uso over the past week, I figured it was time to have a topic where we talk about miscellaneous drama and funny things backstage and outside the ring that are really unrelated to what we see on TV.

First up, Corey Graves is a sleazeball.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt9aLLDnWts/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1igdyz4igyexa

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Honestly, everyone sucks in this situation. Graves is obvious, Carmella knew he was married and still screwed with him, and his wife could have settled this all in private and not drag it out online, plus as someone who has battled depression, there was NO NEED AT ALL to post his private messages about his depression. The people I feel most sorry for in this are the kids. I cannot imagine how I would feel if I found out one of my parents was cheating on the other, now it is all out there for people all round the world to see. I feel so awful for them.

Edited by King RyderFan

has it been confirmed Corey cheated? i know his wife said something about it, but has it actually been confirmed by Carmella and/or Corey? if so, that is a shitty thing to do, but all of the headlines ive seen is that it's only accusations at this point, at least from what ive seen. so it's kinda hard for me to give a solid opinion on the situation

Guest Fight Me.

Why would they confirm this? Lol Closest we'll get is Carmella and Graves turning off comments in their posts like JoJo did when the news of her and Bray came out lol

Why would they confirm this? Lol Closest we'll get is Carmella and Graves turning off comments in their posts like JoJo did when the news of her and Bray came out lol

well, i mean, as i said, the only headlines ive seen is that theyre just accusations, so maybe a clarification by either side, perhaps where his wife learned this information from. of course, it's not my place to demand more information, but maybe we will get some sort of clarifying statement from Corey (not a smartass remark, i mean) or Carmella. but again, it isnt my place to demand such.

well, i mean, as i said, the only headlines ive seen is that theyre just accusations, so maybe a clarification by either side, perhaps where his wife learned this information from. of course, it's not my place to demand more information, but maybe we will get some sort of clarifying statement from Corey (not a smartass remark, i mean) or Carmella. but again, it isnt my place to demand such.

I mean the texts she got from Corey saying he'll sue her is pretty evident

Unless of course it's "I'm gonna sue you for lying", but that's 99% not the case.

I did read a reddit post that apparently they broke up in November though, so it could be like the Del Rio/Paige thing

Edited by Muur

I mean the texts she got from Corey saying he'll sue her is pretty evident

Unless of course it's "I'm gonna sue you for lying", but that's 99% not the case.

I did read a reddit post that apparently they broke up in November though, so it could be like the Del Rio/Paige thing

Corey said WWE would sue her though.

In any case, this shouldn't have been made public, Corey *censored*ed up, and Carmella shouldn't have been called out. Main problem is that she's gonna get heat/more heat than Corey, probably, even though Corey chose to cheat.