EJ!

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 2/13/2024 at 7:33 PM, dxrulzall said:

I know that what Vince & Brock did was horrible but I hope that the WWE higher ups do not completely erase everything involving them from the WWE Network archives but instead keep it all in and add in some type of disclaimer.

allegedly did 

Does Seth Rolins genuinely have issues with some people or it's mainly in character? Behind the scenes stuff, interviews and social media he goes hard on CM Punk, Cody Rhodes, Rock, Will Osprey and others. 

Seems like if he likes you then he can be a mark but if he doesn't then he tries to be a savage whenever someone is mentioned

I don't think he has anything against Ospreay now but it certainly started as a twitter shoot, Rock I think he's just selling the storyline.

I have no problem believing that he legitimately doesn't like Punk but is still willing to work with him though.

• 2 weeks later...

Brock has been added back to the roster page on WWE.com

No word on whether it was intentional or accidental...or if it signals some sort of update on the situation.

I have personally always hoped that his name would be cleared somehow. That there would be texts that prove he never took part in anything...that the messages we did see were clear signs of him mocking Vince and turning his offer down. - So...I'm still hoping for exactly that. But I also don't want anything to be swept under the rug. 

It would be amazing if Brock could be cleared and his name restored. Future HoF stuff, put back in the video game, etc. BUT...I'm only saying that if it's actually deserved. So, we'll see...

Probably WWE thinking enough time passed to put him back in quietly. Most businesses tend to "fire" someone or publicly take action but quietly get them back in or w/e. 

• 4 weeks later...