WWE Drama

EJ!

Credit:pwinsider 

TMZ.com reported today that WWE's Sonya Deville was arrested on 2/19 in Atlantic City, NJ for possession of a firearm without a permit.

PWInsider.com is told by numerous sources that Deville was celebrating her recent engagement in Atlantic City when picking up her car from a valet attendant.  The attendant went into the glove compartment to double-check the ownership of the car as they did not have the valet ticket, and upon seeing the gun, immediately called security, who in turn called local police.   

Since Deville only had a carry permit in Florida, but not New Jersey, she was placed under arrest.  We are told the gun was never carried inside any buildings and was left in the car at all times.  It was not on her person when she was arrested, but since it was her gun and she did not have a carry permit in New Jersey, she was placed under arrest.

Deville carries the gun following the frightening incident a few years ago where a stalker (who was arrested and now resides in a mental health facility) broke into her home in Florida in an attempt to kidnap her.  Deville filed for the permit to carry shortly after the incident, understandably, to protect herself and actually had a Florida Judge help her expedite the permit.

This is obviously a really unfortunate situation for Deville.  We are told she does not have heat within WWE over the incident.  She is scheduled to wrestle Charlotte Flair on 3/12 at Madison Square Garden and the hope among those we've spoken with is that the charge will be thrown out given the circumstances

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

See...even though I just posted an anti-gun story about Kane, this story gets a pass from me...because, she wasn't intentionally being an idiot. - It might be true that her permit was for another state...but, at least she had one and was trying to keep the gun off her person and out of sight.

Still dangerous to just leave a firearm in a glove box where someone could potentially find it and use it. And definitely stupid to travel across state lines with it. But, at least she wasn't walking around with it. - Also, her reason for having one is valid, given her history.

Anyway...unfortunate for her, given the circumstances...but people still need to obey state laws. - I'm a knife guy, and I would love to carry some of my knives with me...but I leave them at home, because NJ only allows certain types to be carried (and only with due purpose). 

Edited by Generations

On this i give her a pass on all accounts...despite her being a bit careless with it and all.
She doesnt have it because she is some gun crazy lunatic that puts the value of a gun higher than peoples.
She has it because some crazy lunatic obsessed with her, broke into her home.
Thats a valid reason to carry a gun around.

Found on reddit

WON: WWE is interested in signing the Elite. AEW wants to lock them into new long-term deals

According to the[ Wrestling Observer Newsletter](http://f4wonline.com/), WWE is interested in bringing in The Young Bucks and Kenny Omega. AEW is also working hard to lock Kenny Omega and the Young Bucks into long term deals. Nothing is guaranteed, but this is a goal to get Kenny Omega and The Young Bucks to stick around.

● With the Bucks, while they may do well in WWE, it’s not guaranteed, and they will have a better schedule in AEW meaning more time with the family and also less matches and can do their style.

● With Omega, he doesn’t have kids and he would likely get a major push and would have no end to having fresh opponents. It would also close the door to Japan that he’s waited years to re-open. But he did at least consider and have talks with WWE 2018-19 and wasn’t negative about WWE at all while making his choice to go to AEW. Khan did say he hoped Omega would be in the company for a long time to come.

2 hours ago, Jeb ★ said:

Streets (Twitter) are saying he pulled a Sasha and Naomi. Either that or mental health break

Wouldn't be surprised, as this looks like they messed him up yet again. Shortly after he returned, I remember an article saying his storyline was already planned until Wrestlemania. If LA Knight and Bobby Lashley plus little progress when it comes to his character, Uncle Howdy or Alexa, is everything they've got, then I'll be damned. I hate to say it, but honestly, this version of Bray is kinda disappointing.

2 hours ago, T-Hell said:

Wouldn't be surprised, as this looks like they messed him up yet again. Shortly after he returned, I remember an article saying his storyline was already planned until Wrestlemania. If LA Knight and Bobby Lashley plus little progress when it comes to his character, Uncle Howdy or Alexa, is everything they've got, then I'll be damned. I hate to say it, but honestly, this version of Bray is kinda disappointing.

Nobody messed bray up buy bray he does this storytelling that goes no where  he does it all the time 

Vince is still Vince..

//Film featured comments from Directors John Requa and Glenn Ficarra, who are promoting their new series Rabbit Hole when the subject of the long-gestating Vince McMahon bio-pic Pandemonium came up.  The film, originally created and written outside of the auspices of WWE, was later brought in-house by WWE Studios with overtures to Bradley Cooper towards potentially playing McMahon.  Then, nothing.

Well, there's a good reason for that, according to Requa and Ficarra.  Vince McMahon killed the project.

"We have never in our career had the studio, we had an actor, everybody was just like, 'Let's make this movie,' and Vince said, 'We're not making it,'" Requa stated.

Edited by glennsoe

• 2 weeks later...

It just never ceases to amaze me how easy it is for so many people with a questionable past to just pretend to be squaky clean and turn a conservative following for themselves. It's like...9/10 times. Lol. If you dig into the past of almost any conservative, you learn that they were almost always directly involved with the things they claim to oppose. It's wild. 

Drew's contract notes

In a most interesting development, the word making the rounds today in Los Angeles is that former WWE Champion Drew McIntyre's WWE deal is coming to an end and the two sides haven't come to terms on a new deal yet.

Multiple sources confirmed today that McIntyre's deal is not up "imminently" but is in its final year

• 2 weeks later...

Former TNA Star Told She Can Move Forward With Lawsuit Against Dozens Of Defendants, Including WWE & Impact Personalities And The NWA, Among Others

Former TNA and WWE developmental star Trenesha "Rhaka Khan" Biggers filed a lawsuit back in October 2022 before The U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York, claiming a conspiracy against her in relation to an ongoing Texas criminal case listing, among others, as defendants: The Rock, WWE personalities The Miz and Maryse, current Impact Wrestling star Heath Miller, WWE Hall of Famer Nikki Bella, the late Chris Benoit, former WWE talent Mark Jindrak, the now-defunct Florida Championship Wrestling, Steve Keirn, The National Wrestling Alliance, NWA President Billy Corgan, the now-defunct Deep South Wrestling, Jim Cornette, Mick Foley, and countless others. 

The lawsuit alleges that the defendants all "conspired to kidnap plaintiff and her children." There had been no movement on the case for months, but court records now indicate that in February, Biggers was authorized to move forward with the lawsuit with pre-paying any court fees. Court records indicate she notified by mail of this developmental in March at a home address she lists in New York City on the lawsuit. The 48-page lawsuit shows Biggers seeking $3 billion in damages. The majority of the filing is a long list of defendants, some of whom are listed multiple times.

Biggers had been posting videos to YouTube in relation to her criminal case, claiming her indictment was "fake" but later made the videos private. 

Truly a loaded case…

Source: PWInsider

-Lucha G

Join our Discord Server for the latest Wrestling News & Live Chat! 

https://discord.gg/uWgAFqSzHv

Former WWE and current AEW star CM Punk was backstage for a bit at tonight's Monday Night Raw taping, PWInsider.com has confirmed.

Tonight's taping is being held in his hometown of Chicago (well, Rosemont, IL, right outside) at the Allstate Center, the same venue where Punk defeated John Cena for the WWE title at the 2011 Money in the Bank PPV.

There's no word who Punk was there visiting, but we have heard from several WWE sources that he did briefly see Paul Levesque, which would have been the first time the two have met in person since the day Punk walked out of the company back in 2014. 

Punk also met with several other WWE talents, but was eventually asked to exit the arena.

One WWE source believed it may have been since he was under contract to another company.  We are told by the same source that it was a Vince McMahon call that he leave the venue and that when he was asked, Punk immediately said his goodbyes and left the building.

Well the idea to help Eddies Daughter who her mother threatens to sue because she spoke out about being Sexually Assaulted by her Mothers current husband, isnt the worst idea ever.

But still, Chavo behaving very weird here in General.

According to pwinsider Punk being backstage was cause he was on a flight to Chicago with some wwe talent and Producers and lives minutes away from the arena.

The feeling is he was backstage looking to "right any wrongs" from the past. He was there  brief time until he was told by security to leave,which he did without any issue.