EJ!

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, M3J said:

Why would she tell Randy about that, and why before he's about to go out? 

You underestimate the strangeness of the wrestling business in general. Didn’t Randy used to put his penis on Cena’s shoulder in the locker room as a joke? I wasn’t there but I’ve heard weirder so I believe it.

https://www.wrestlinginc.com/972881/charlotte-flair-says-belt-drop-during-wwe-title-exchange-was-accidental/

Last November during the WWE draft, then "Raw" Women's Champion Charlotte Flair and then "Smackdown" Women's Champion Becky Lynch engaged in a segment where, due to the women being drafted to the opposite brand of their title, they would simply switch titles. However, there was nothing simple about the switch, as in the middle of the segment, Lynch reached for Flair's belt and while doing so, Flair ended up dropping it. Flair picked up the title, but this led Lynch to visible frustration and she wound up throwing the "SmackDown" Women's Championship at Flair.

"You've got two women that want to be the best, that want to be that top spot," 13-time Women's Champion Charlotte Flair said while on Steve Austin's "The Broken Skull Sessions." "I wish I could sit here and tell you that I did it on purpose, but if people need me to be that bad guy, I'll be that bad guy. Things happen onscreen."

"I would never go on a scripted television show and purposely do something on purpose. It was accidental."

Guest Fight Me.

He wants to call Duke Hudson a nobody, bro you were stuck on 205 Live for the longest time and then shit the bed on your AEW TV debut lol

Edited by Fight Me.

I remember he tweeted something shortly after being released from WWE about having a lot of anxiety problems and insecurities about becoming a wrestling star and all of that, so maybe between that and all the shit he may have been through, he may be a little mentally unstable at this point. Just talking out of my ass though.

6 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

For the small "Bring back Velveteen Dream!" crowd. :lol:

Lol, the whole thing even got some momentum and the dude *censored*s it up again.
He started a campaign and all, got people behind him for reasons i dont get...and then managed to get himself arrested...how do you mess up like that?

1 hour ago, Jeb ★ said:

Nah imagine if those texts leaked Monday and Rollins saw them before that RAW segment

Did more get leaked? I only saw one screenshot.
Is that why people tagged Rhea and Alexa?

I hate vague tweeting people do on twitter, im from Europe god damn it, i only find out stuff when its already old news.
They should have some pity on those of us who arent live when shit goes down. XD