WWE Drama

EJ!

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i can’t even predict what direction he’ll go in. i don’t know if he make the black & gold culture a company-wide thing considering the networks and shareholders may like the more character-driven stuff going on right now. i trust him though.

top of the list should be getting Ciampa tf away from whatever he’s doing right now

This is brilliant news! But I wouldn't get too excited, there is probably going to be transitional period, it'll be a slow burn into Triple H's vision. 

I hope, we see people coming back. Maybe people like, Bray, Jonah and Kross might be back sooner, I don't know if they're tied down anywhere. And when contracts at AEW are up I could see Black coming back, maybe UE. I hope we see Strong come up and be treated properly, Ciampa and Balor being pushed to what they should be. I wonder who they'll get to run NXT and if they go back to Black and Gold.

1 hour ago, PaperThinWalls said:

They did?

Samoa Joe, Claudio, Malakai Black, Athena, Ruby, Toni Storm, Adam Cole, Fish, O'Reilly, Swerve, Nese, Keith Lee, Andrade, Bryan Danielson, Jeff Hardy, Christian...etc.

I mean...I know it's kinda your thing to be contradictory. But...did you sleep through the past year of wrestling?

Dude, if I were some weasel contrarian I would say stupid shit like Omos is a great wrestler and should be World champion. Or that Dana Brooke is a great wrestler and deserves a major push.

You said they “lost all of their top talents to the competition.” ALL? They lost all their top talent? The last I checked guys like Roman, Becky, Seth, and Brock are all there.

But how are we defining top talent anyway? Is this a subjective opinion on who we like?? Or are we talking about booking? As in who they push as top talent? If it’s the former, I’ll give you some wiggle room because it’s down to personal taste; there’s no right or wrong necessarily. If you’re talking about the latter… there’s way less wiggle room. Like a lot of the names you mentioned weren’t top talent. Most were mid-carders or lower. Bryan is the only guy you listed that I would consider “top talent” in that respect.

But again, if we’re talking taste — then I can easily tell you a number of those you listed were indeed a loss (Bryan, Joe, Claudio, Christian… tremendous talent), but I can also say there are a number of guys that are currently on the roster that are as good or better than most of the guys you mentioned (like Drew, Lashley, Zayn, Gunther, Bron et al).

On 7/25/2022 at 7:34 PM, Generations said:

Samoa Joe, Claudio, Malakai Black, Athena, Ruby, Toni Storm, Adam Cole, Fish, O'Reilly, Swerve, Nese, Keith Lee, Andrade, Bryan Danielson, Jeff Hardy, Christian...etc.

I mean...I know it's kinda your thing to be contradictory. But...did you sleep through the past year of wrestling?

Bryan is legitimately the only loss in this list tbh. 

32 minutes ago, The Nerd said:

I am. I really am.

Have to chime in and agree. The rest of them were just spokes on the wheel. Bryan was an actual major player in the WWE system. Jeff Hardy had his day too but he can’t get out of his own way. A lot of these guys’ AEW runs just expose how cringey they are. 

Edited by A N T I -