WWE Drama

EJ!

I feel so embarrassed. I’ve always been for better or worse a Vince and WWE stan to the core. It’s all I knew. When I didn’t fit in with a majority I did with wrestling fans as a kid. I have 5 best friends since childbirth who grew up wrestling fans and still are. It’s always been team WWE for me. Likes childish bastard I’ve always been a dick with any other company outside of WWE because it’s all I had faith in. Most of my childhood is WWF/E stars. So many countless moments come from Vince and the company. But I can’t stand by them anymore let alone him. I’ll always appreciate Vince for what he and THE WRESTLERS did for my mental and emotional escapes. It’s been my true love in life. But if Vince doesn’t step down completely or *censored*s off I can’t support it anymore. I’ve tried. But I’m not going to support a sinking ship with a deranged asshole who thought he was powerful and privileged enough to cross such a line and be so damn sloppy.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Fight Me.
4 hours ago, WNX said:

I'm sorry, did that sheeit say somebody got paid a mil for turning him DOWN?

Yeah cause either way I doubt he wanted that out there lmao

Guest Fight Me.

There was a story back then about how Vince used to brag about cheating on Linda and having to beg for her forgiveness. If I had to guess, she probably got used it all after a while. But who's to say honestly, they're both pretty terrible people either way lol

I feel horrible for the Bellas' mother though. I remember she was going through brain cancer a while back, which might be around the time the secretary stuff was happening. Awful.

Edited by Fight Me.

10 hours ago, M3J said:

I wonder if and how much Linda knows about all this. Wouldn't be surprised if she had a hand in covering up a lot of these things. 

Seeing how bonkers this woman is 2022...i would bet money on that.
Back in the day i wouldnt have thought that, but i guess she was playing a role on TV i projected onto her as person for some time.

God knows what kind of skeletons Vince and Linda have hidden.
At this point, i honestly wouldnt be shocked if one day comes out the Man straight up Murdered somebody.
I think this man is capable of something this horrible.

On 6/25/2022 at 3:59 AM, Fight Me. said:

Yeah, Kane's been getting cooked all day. Sad to think wrestlers considered him the smartest guy in the locker room back in the day.

Kane has always been my favorite superstar of all time, just based on character personality, and style and all of that, and I stand by that.

However, it seems like in real life, he's just your typical old fart with ideals from 3 centuries ago. "Protect the unborn".. how about you start by protecting the already living. And there is a very obvious first step that should have had way more priority than abortion..

Ttoday wwe announced that effective immediately, Paul Levesque will resume his executive position as EVP, Talent Relations.

“I look forward to returning to my prior position as head of Talent Relations. I’m healthy, fired up, and ready to take charge,” said Levesque

26 minutes ago, glennsoe said:

Today wwe announced that effective immediately, Paul Levesque will resume his executive position as EVP, Talent Relations.

“I look forward to returning to my prior position as head of Talent Relations. I’m healthy, fired up, and ready to take charge,” said Levesque

Hope he doesn't forget the water bottle...