EJ!

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Fight Me.

Yeah, Kane's been getting cooked all day. Sad to think wrestlers considered him the smartest guy in the locker room back in the day.

On 6/24/2022 at 6:59 PM, Fight Me. said:

Yeah, Kane's been getting cooked all day. Sad to think wrestlers considered him the smartest guy in the locker room back in the day.

Kane's never really been great to be honest. Can anyone name 3-5 of his matches that can be considered all-time classics? I guess I should be putting this in the unpopular opinions thread lol.

I can. But this isn’t about that. The man behind the mask deserves to get his stupid ass cooked all day. I just never would’ve thought out of all the wrestlers rumored to be assholes, that one of the quote on quote nicest guys turned out to be a piece of shit. 

On 6/25/2022 at 6:00 AM, Jeb ★ said:

Didn’t even realize that was Jaxson Ryker lmfao he really tried coming for Becky

This made me love Becky even more. 

On 6/24/2022 at 9:59 PM, Fight Me. said:

Probably because of views like that and/or him articulating it well enough

IO Shirai's contract expires next month and she hasn't  signed a new contract and could move back to Japan to be closer to family..

According to reddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/voxlb6/won_io_shirai_has_not_signed_her_newest_contract/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

18 minutes ago, glennsoe said:

IO Shirai's contract expires next month and she hasn't  signed a new contract and could move back to Japan to be closer to family..

According to reddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/voxlb6/won_io_shirai_has_not_signed_her_newest_contract/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

The Rumors are there for a while, i guess it will be the same as with Kairi.
Seeing as they dont seem to have any more for Io, its for the best i think.

Guest Fight Me.

I know she's probably going back to Japan, but TK please, throw all your money at her and book a strong women's division. 😭😭😭

Guest Fight Me.
1 minute ago, Counting Lights said:

TK would almost certainly license a Poppy song, right?

If Poppy jumps ship, NXT Black & Gold is truly and forever dead. 😭😭😭

38 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

If Poppy jumps ship, NXT Black & Gold is truly and forever dead. 😭😭😭

Unless trips were to be given back full control, it's already dead. You're holding on to a decomposing corpse I'm afraid.

Hell even if he was given it back I doubt they would change the visuals back, unfortunately.

Credit:pwinsider

The Wall Street Journal is reporting that Vince McMahon hjas agreed to pay more than $12 Million in Hush Money to Four Women to keep secret allegations of sexual misconduct and infidelity over the last 16 years. 

The report states that one of the women was a former wrestler.  The WSJ article states:

The previously unreported settlements include a $7.5 million pact with a former wrestler who alleged that Mr. McMahon coerced her into giving him oral sex and then demoted her and, ultimately, declined to renew her contract in 2005 after she resisted further sexual encounters, according to people familiar with the matter. The wrestler and her attorney approached Mr. McMahon in 2018 and negotiated the payment in return for her silence, the people said.

They also reported:

In another previously unreported deal, a WWE contractor presented the company with unsolicited nude photos of Mr. McMahon she reported receiving from him and alleged that he had sexually harassed her on the job, according to people familiar with the woman’s 2008 nondisclosure agreement. Mr. McMahon agreed to pay her roughly $1 million, these people said.

They added that another NDA/payment occured in 2006 when they assert a manager who has for McMahon for 10 years was paid $1M after turning down McMahon when he initiated a sexual relationship with him.

These new reports come after a recent report that McMahon paid $3M to a former paralegal and led to the WWE Board investigating him.

McMahon did not respond to The Journal's request for a comment.

To me, the most damning thing reported here is the alleged relationship with a wrestler.  Given the nature of the job, it's not like there were many job opportunities for female wrestlers in 2005.  One could argue that isn't the case for a paralegal but in the case of a wrestler, when the head of creative, the person who determines your push, wants to have an affair with you, it's a really bad situation for Vince McMahon.  It seems similar to what happened with Roger Ailes at Fox News.  Given FOX is a partner of WWE, it will be interesting to see how they react to this story.

Sending nude photos yikes...

This is a sexual predator,nothing less