EJ!

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Fight Me.

Nah I'm 100% confident Vince wanted to do this shit lmao "Goddamn pal, Mr. McMahon can't just DISAPPEAR from TV without explanation. WE NEED TO WRITE HIM OFF."

52 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

Unfortunately Brad Shepard has revealed the name of the woman in question. C'mon man.

And who says that he is right on that? He is shit and would make up things...so how credible can He be on that?

On 6/17/2022 at 8:07 PM, The Nerd said:

Well they definitely need all the promotion they can get. Lol 

What does this even mean? Like I get it, you don't like AEW and Tony Khan, but still.. what?

16 hours ago, CROSS-Out said:

What does this even mean? Like I get it, you don't like AEW and Tony Khan, but still.. what?

I’m talking about the lack of ratings. You know, the ratings that Tony Khan raved and raved and became obsessed with. Only to have just had their lowest ratings thus far either last week or etc. My dislike for them has nothing to do with them needing all the promotion they can get. 

16 hours ago, The Nerd said:

I’m talking about the lack of ratings. You know, the ratings that Tony Khan raved and raved and became obsessed with. Only to have just had their lowest ratings thus far either last week or etc. My dislike for them has nothing to do with them needing all the promotion they can get. 

Uh huh.