WWE Drama

EJ!

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Im still so shocked, before becoming Mayor he sounded so smart and educated i felt...now its dumb shit like this.
"Oh we are better than some crime infested, corrupt third world country in which people struggle daily to survive...wuhu MERICCAAAAA"

It is not a good thing if you are just slightly less bad than the absolute most broken, poor countries in the world.

3 hours ago, Mani-Man said:

Im still so shocked, before becoming Mayor he sounded so smart and educated i felt...now its dumb shit like this.
"Oh we are better than some crime infested, corrupt third world country in which people struggle daily to survive...wuhu MERICCAAAAA"

It is not a good thing if you are just slightly less bad than the absolute most broken, poor countries in the world.

He ran a right wing propaganda promo video against the people in city council….They were questioning him like; Dude,why are you doing this? We’re here to fill potholes & make sure dog poop & trash is picked up in a park. Why is that considered a left wing conspiracy? Lol!

On 6/8/2022 at 7:52 PM, CROSS-Out said:

Glenn Jacobs is an idiot who played a cool character, thats it, thats all. He's the Kevin Sorbo of pro wrestling.

People used to say he was very intelligent. :(

4 hours ago, Lunchbox said:

Isn't MVP well trained in different fight styles?

He has several belts in some martial arts yeah, even won contests and medals.
Add to that where he grew up and how his life was, trading hands with MVP would not be a smart thing i think.

I admire Jerichos guts on stuff like that, never backing down...but that man has a ton of luck in his life to get away from situations anyone else would only be able to crawl away while bleeding.

Guest Fight Me.

Chris Jericho & MVP definitely do not seem to be on the best of terms right now.

According to a recent report from Wrestling Observer’s Dave Meltzer, Chris Jericho & MVP had a confrontation at a hotel on the weekend of AEW’s Double Or Nothing PPV.

Fightful has now provided some more information around the situation that they have been able to find out when asking around, stating in their report that those close to the situation say that it is true that MVP and Chris Jericho are no longer friends, and the confrontation boiled down to social and political issues in which were made public on Twitter.

Fightful also reached out to MVP to comment on what happened, and he had told them that “there was an exchange, but it didn’t go down like that”. Fightful also added that they had heard that MVP was visiting with friends at the talent hotel which Jericho was also at.

“Jericho appeared in the lobby area, and MVP approached him to handle or discuss their issues, depending on which side you believe. At one point MVP was said to have invited Chris Jericho outside to handle their problems. However, Jericho boarded the elevator, and as the doors closed, he said he “doesn’t fight jobbers.”

– Fightful Select

When reaching out to Chris Jericho to comment, this is what he told Fightful Select

“Nothing else to say. I don’t fight jobbers. Nuff said.”

– Chris Jericho

Follow @Wrestlepurists on Twitter for more Pro Wrestling Updates

https://wrestlepurists.com/more-on-the-chris-jericho-mvp-confrontation-from-double-or-nothing/

saying “i don’t fight jobbers” in a real life context is *censored*ing hilarious because he knows MVP would whoop his ass

that’s like me thinking i can beat up Steve Blackman because i saw him lose a match on TV

Guest Fight Me.
1 hour ago, Counting Lights said:

I'm so curious what these issues might be. My initial thought was maybe MVP took issue with Jericho's parody of "Sports Entertainers", but the report mentions political issues... so I guess Jericho's Trump support set it off?

Yeah I think so.

I feel like MVP is the type of guy to try and educate people. Just talk shit out like adults and agree to disagree type of thing. But Jericho probably didn't wanna hear about it. Plus his wife was def at the Capitol Jan 6th lol

Guest Fight Me.
5 minutes ago, Austin3035 said:

Haha lol people so wwe was right he had enough chance he male sunny

Except he did pass his last drug test in WWE but they didn't wanna release that info to him til they wanted him in the Hall of Fame.

Guest Fight Me.
8 hours ago, EJ! said:

saying “i don’t fight jobbers” in a real life context is *censored*ing hilarious because he knows MVP would whoop his ass

that’s like me thinking i can beat up Steve Blackman because i saw him lose a match on TV

We all know what happened the last time Jericho fought a jobber anyway. :shifty:

wpaSLAa.png

Credit: pwinsider

The Wall Street Journal reported today that the WWE Board of Directors are investigating an alleged $3 Million payment made by Vince McMahon in January 2022 to a former WWE Employee who he allegedly had a sexual relationship with him.

The WSJ report states that the "January 2022 separation agreement bars the now-former employee, who was hired as a paralegal in 2019, from discussing her relationship with Mr. McMahon or disparaging him."

The article also noted:

"The board’s investigation, which began in April, has unearthed other, older nondisclosure agreements involving claims by former female WWE employees of misconduct by Mr. McMahon and one of his top executives, John Laurinaitis, the head of talent relations at WWE, the people said. The Journal couldn’t determine how many previous agreements were being scrutinized.

The board’s outside counsel was still collecting information about the other NDAs this week but has determined that the payments totaled in the millions of dollars, the people said."

A WWE spokesperson told WSJ they are cooperating with the investigation and that the relationship with McMahon and the former employee was consensual. 

The spokesperson also stated, "the company takes the allegations seriously and is dealing with them appropriately."

Neither McMahon nor Laurinaitis returned requests for comments.  WWE's longtime attorney Jerry McDevitt stated, according to the article, "that the former paralegal hadn’t made any claims of harassment against Mr. McMahon and that “WWE did not pay any monies” to the ex-employee “on her departure.”

The article states that the Board of Directors learned of the allegations when they received an email from a friend of the former employee in March.  The email claimed the employee was hired with a $100,000 salary that doubled once she began a relationship with McMahon.

The WSJ report notes, "The email to the board also alleged that Mr. McMahon “gave her like a toy” to Mr. Laurinaitis. The board is investigating the allegations in the email, the people familiar with the inquiry said."

“My friend was so scared so she quit after Vince McMahon and lawyer Jerry paid her millions of dollars to shut up,” the initial email to the board stated.  The Jerry would obviously be in reference to Jerry McDevitt.

Obviously this is a breaking story so we will update accordingly

Where there smoke, there's fire..

33 minutes ago, Generations said:

Vince being forced by board of directors to step down would be amazing. 

Maybe I'd start watching again.

yeah but Nick Khan probably takes over so you probably might wanna stay away