WWE Drama

EJ!

And She's OUT on bail

Credit:pwinsider 

WWE Hall of Famer Tammy Sytch bonded out of jail this afternoon in Florida following a court appearance this morning, court records indicate. 

Records indicate Sytch was released at 12:14 PM after a bail bondsman posted a surety bond for her.

Sytch is facing nine charges, including DUI causing the death of a person aka DUI Manslaughter, Driving with a suspended or revoked license (causing death or serious injury) and seven counts of DUI causing damage to a person or property.    The DUI Manslaughter charge is the most serious, as it is considered a felony in Florida and if she is convicted, Sytch could face up to 30 years in prison, with a four year minium sentence as well as up to $10,000 in fines. 

Sytch has a 5/26 court date in New Jersey stemming from a February arrest on eleven different charges, including Operating under the influence of liquor or drug, Driving after Driver’s License/Registration suspended/revoked, Careless Driving - likely to endanger person or property, Reckless Driving, Failure to wear seat equipment - responsibility of driver, Driving without a license, Failure to possess a driver's license, Failure to possess driving registration, Failure to possess an insurance card, Failure to install interlock or drive a car without an interlock, and Operating a motor vehicle during a license suspension - second violation.  Sytch has pleaded not guilty to those charges.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Credit pwinsider

NewsDaytonaBeach.com is reporting that Tammy Sytch's blood alcohol level at the time she rear ended a vehicle that ended up taking the life of Julian Lasseter in March was 0.28.

That is 3.5 times higher than the legal limit and frankly I have no idea how she could even get in a vehicle being that inebriated.

Scary...

Edited by glennsoe

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Fight Me.

I wonder who the heat's with. I think Becky may be one since the Four Horsewomen all have this weird fallout with each other (most notably Becky/Charlotte) except for Sasha/Bayley lol

You never know how much of this stuff is real and not...but i will let myself believe it is and say, well done.
If they wanted to strengthen the Division and Vince said no, good for them to leave.

The Womens tag team division is one of the most underutilized, everything that makes it stronger, helps.

But it will be interesting to see where this goes.

I think Sasha and Naomi shoudl've just done their job. if they wanna leave do it after the show and walk out then

12 hours ago, Muur said:

I think Sasha and Naomi shoudl've just done their job. if they wanna leave do it after the show and walk out then

that would defeat the purpose of them walking out

Good lord, what is it about Alexa that seems to attract those kind of lunatics?
Comparing to other Women in the WWE, her social media presence feels very small yet somehow she seems to have to deal with twice as many.

The dude who claimed he was married to her, the other one who wanted to "protect" her from her husband , the dude that got tricked by a scammer and thought he was talking to her for real, now this nutjob.
I hope she doesnt let this kind of stuff get to her too much, this is scary as hell.

The f'n nerve of some people

Sunny's boyfriend denies any wrongdoings

Quite the read, I'm still shaking my head..

The lawsuit alleges negligence on the part of Sytch, that Pente is "vicariously liable" for Sytch's actions by virtue of allowing her behind the wheel of his vehicle, that the Lasseter family has sustained medical and funeral expenses due to Sytch's actions and that Lasseter's adult daughter has "has suffered, and will suffer into the future, the loss of her father's companionship, instruction, guidance, and mental pain and suffering as a result of her father's death."

While Sytch has not officially responded to the lawsuit, Pente, responded on 5/23, denying any negligence on his part and demanding that Lasseter's estate bring forth "strict proof" for that claim, denying he was responsible for Tammy Sytch’s actions, that he is liable for the incident and as you might expect, denies all of the allegations brought against him.

Pente also laid out twelve potential defenses from the lawsuit, including:

*That Lasseter himself was “negligent and that his negligence would bar recovery; or, in the alternative, the decedent was negligent and that his negligence was a contributing cause of this accident and any award to Plaintiff should be reduced in accordance with the principles of comparative negligence.”

*That Pente is not responsible for any third-party involved in the incident (which would appear to be open to interpretation as to whether that third-party includes Tammy Sytch), nothing, “Defendant asserts that the Plaintiffs damages, if any, were proximately caused and/or contributed by the fault of third parties, named or unnamed, over whom this Defendant has no custody or control and therefore, this Defendant should be liable, if at all, only for his proportionate share of liability, pursuant to Florida Statutes § 768.81(3), Messmer v. Teachers Ins. Co., 588 So.2d 610 (Fla. 5th DCA 1991) and as further supported in Fabre v. State Farm Mutual Automobile Company,623 So.2d 1182 (Fla. 1993). However, at this time, such nonparties or persons are unknown to this Defendant. Pursuant to Nash v. Wells Famo,678 So.2d 1262 (Fla. 1996) this Defendant will seek amendment to identify such nonparties or persons as soon as practicable."

*That Lasseter’s death was not caused by the incident, citing, “Defendant asserts that the Plaintiff's claimed injury or damage were a result of a pre-existing medical condition and was unrelated to any act or omission of Defendant. “

*That Lasseter was not wearing a seat belt while driving, citing, “Defendant asserts the decedent failed to use an available and operational seat-belt or other safety equipment.”

*That the incident did not cause any new injuries to Lasseter, citing, “Defendant asserts that the incident alleged in Plaintiff's Complaint did not cause the Plaintiff's new injuries and/or aggravate any pre-existing conditions. Defendant reserves the right to raise such additional affirmative defenses as may be established during discovery and by the evidence in this case.”

*That the incident was caused “by an independent and/or intervening cause.”

While police records from the incident list Pente as the owner of the car Sytch was driving on 3/25, Pente denied in his response to the lawsuit the car was under his ownership, citing, “Defendant asserts he was not the owner and/or on the title of the subject vehicle and/or or he had only bare naked title at the time of the accident, so he is not vicariously liable for any alleged negligent acts or omissions of Tamara L. Sytch. “

Pente is asking for a jury trial, that the court provide him with any damages it sees fit from the plaintiff for bringing the lawsuit against him and “reserves the right to raise such additional affirmative defenses as may be established during discovery and by the evidence in this case.”

Sytch is currently facing nine charges in Florida stemming from the death of Lasseter this past March, including with one count of DUI causing death (DUI Manslaughter, a felony in the third degree), one count of causing death while operating a vehicle with a suspended or revoked driver’s license (a felony in the third degree), four counts of DUI causing injury to a person, and three counts of DUI causing damage to property.    While Sytch had her bond revoked and was remanded back to jail on 5/13 through her potential trial, she is slated to be arraigned on 5/31 at 2:30 PM and it is expected her defense attorney will attempt to petition the court against holding her behind bars.

13 hours ago, AegisAvenger said:

Very lonely, angry, jealous incels? This reminds me of the whole Sonya DeVille situation 2 years ago.

For sure...scary stuff what especially Women in any kind of spotlight have to deal with.

• 2 weeks later...