EJ!

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Fight Me.

Well, the offer only came once they realized he's probably going to AEW and they had refused to give him the test results up until now I believe. So yeah, I can't blame him. *Censored* em lol

The heat between Becky Lynch and Ric Flair continues to escalate as the weeks go on.

During the latest episode of the Ric Flair Wooooo Nation Uncensored Podcast, The Nature Boy spoke about Becky Lynch’s promo to Ronda Rousey on the RAW after her Royal Rumble win. Lynch started the promo by saying “Welcome back Ronny,” which offended Ric Flair. Being the father of Ronda’s WrestleMania opponent Charlotte Flair, Ric spoke about why he found that comment by Becky to be disrespectful.

“Once again, she’s not Ronny, she’s Ronda Rousey, okay,” Flair said. “Anybody stupid enough to call her Ronny and make a joke of her presence and what she brings to the company is out of their mind. As an example, what is her name now? Big Time Becks? ‘Hey Ronny, welcome back.’ Wow, that’s exciting. Hey, how about: thank you Ronda for showing up because I’m not The Man anymore, I’m generic… who am I? Big Time Becks? The Lasskicker? Who am I?”

The issue between Lynch and the 2x WWE Hall of Famer began when Ric Flair was asked to hand over his trademark “The Man” over to Becky Lynch during her run atop the Women’s division. Since that moment, the two have gone back and forth for months, now with Lynch responding to Flair’s comments during his podcast on her social media. Lynch posted a quote of herself, stating how she’s worked so hard for her “heroes to become her rivals.”

https://www.wrestlingattitude.com/2022/02/becky-lynch-takes-shot-at-ric-flair-following-latest-comments.html

Flair becoming more and more unbearable as the days go by.

Guest Fight Me.
1 hour ago, Austin3035 said:

the hall of fame was for the hardy boyz not just jeff

Jeff said the opposite. He declined cause it wasn't gonna be the Hardy Boyz.

Oh no...

Credit:pwinsider

WWE star Cesaro has quietly exited WWE after his current contract expired, PWInsider.com has confirmed.    He last performed for WWE on 2/11, losing to Happy Corbin on an episode of Friday Night Smackdown.

We are told the two sides had been in negotiations but had not come to terms on a new agreement.  This would be a case of his contract expiring, so there would be no 90-day non compete.  Cesaro had been slated to be at tomorrow's Smackdown taping in Hershey, PA, but will obviously no longer be there.

Cesaro, 41, had been with WWE since 2011 when he inked a developmental deal with then-WWE developmental territory FCW.  Over the course of his run with the company, Cesaro won the first-ever Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal at Wrestlemania 30 and had a run with the WWE United States Championship as well as Raw and Smackdown Title runs with Sheamus, Shinsuke Nakamura and Tyson Kidd.

While had a long run, he was also consistently underutilized during his WWE run.  Among fellow talents, he's universally considered one of the best and toughest in-ring performers by any definition of the word in professional wrestling.  He can likely punch his own ticket anywhere he chooses to land, whether that be coming to terms with WWE or competing elsewhere.

Prior to his WWE run, the Swiss star, under his real name Claudio Castagnoli, had a tremendous run as one half of the Kings of Wrestling with Chris Hero in Ring of Honor, Pro Wrestling NOAH, CZW and CHIKARA.

wow. they really gave him that quick push last year just to shut us up.

AEW is the obvious answer but i don’t know what kinda space they have. he should probably just freelance for the rest of his career tbh. or i guess New Japan. 

this changing of the tides in WWE has been mad tough to watch

another guy that had potential to be a TOP star, onlt to be squandered. i to this day  have never forgot nor forgave Vince for the stupid shit he said about Cesaro on Austins podcast back in 2014 when he said Cesaro doesn't have 'it' because maybe he's Swiss. this at time when Cesaro was getting mad crowd support.

that’s the thing, they’re not getting wrecked, this shit doesn’t hurt them at all. as a fan it’s just hard to predict who’s waiting to be pushed and who’s waiting to be fired. they’re leaning more on characters now which i get, but they had multiple opportunities to print money with Swiss Superman/Cyborg Cesaro or the James Bond semi-gimmick he had.

I think they're getting "wrecked" in terms of how they appear as a "wrestling company". - Soon enough, no reputable or credited wrestlers will want any part of working there. Things are already leaning towards most of the roster being  "homegrown". That said, yes...it isn't hurting them at all in terms of their standing as an entertainment giant.