EJ!

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

16 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

Yeah, but they are still very good friends that hang all the time. Gigi hit up one of the girls accusing Darby and told her to delete the messages lol

Really? I dont remember that...jesus.
But either way, Darby called for it...dont try shit if you cant handle it slapping you back.
Was no need to be an ass towards her for no real reason.
Instead he got dragged by her spectacular.

10 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

People blaming Tay Conti and ran her off Twitter. πŸ˜•

That is on so many levels bonkers.
First of all sad for them because its not that long ago where he proposed to her in the AEW ring right?
Also, how can anybody be mean to Tay? She is like the sweetest person ever it seems.
And based on what do they blame her? Based on that her and Sammy are often around each other and some gossip asshole spread a rumor?
Even if true, its none of our business, who the hell do the people think they are going after her for any of that?

People really suck.

On 12/28/2021 at 12:57 PM, M3J said:

What'd he do?

Β 

And WWE is beyond stupid for this. They're putting too many lives at risk

Basically said if Paige ever says anything about him ever again, he has things that could "get her fired in a second".

20 hours ago, CROSS-Out said:

Basically said if Paige ever says anything about him ever again, he has things that could "get her fired in a second".

oh yikes, though I doubt that'd happen, especially after the things that leaked few years ago. Either way, pretty shitty of Del Rio.Β 

On 12/28/2021 at 12:37 AM, CROSS-Out said:

Del Rio is at it again.

Someone needs to really kick this clowns ass.

14 hours ago, Siul LXXXV said:

The omnicron covid variant has surged in new record spikes in the us and some other countries but yet wwe has decided testing any required anymore!?

Damn fools!

Of course, because they do not care about their "independent contractors" or the fans.
All about the money, just the money.

On 12/27/2021 at 3:56 PM, Jeb β˜… said:

lmfao right when the most contagious variant is at its peak.

Yeah i along with my fam all tested positive. Thankfully it was pretty much just a cold for everyone. I’m out of the window now.Β 

oh he’s one of those kinda christians.Β what’s worse is that story is probably fake. i checked the website and it’s a right wing christian mess with very few sources. their instagram bio is β€œNews and Headlines from a β€˜Prophetic Perspective’”

• 2 weeks later...