WWE Drama

EJ!

5 hours ago, Lunchbox said:

Dude was holding his stomach all match he probably had the shits. 

no bullshit that’s the conclusion i was coming to because last week i remember having to rush off the basketball court straight to the bathroom before i too had a “rough night”. you can argue maybe a rib injury but tbh you can fight through most rib injuries, but that diarrhea is a different game you HAVE to stop what you’re doing and get to a bathroom or you WILL shit your pants and i bet he probably did right when he landed after making that hot tag. lol it’s the only explanation that aligns with the information we have.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I dont know, Matt put out a statement that has me worried a bit.
Because if its just that Jeff ate something bad or so, wouldnt he say that instead of going along the lines of "Its not my place to say much more" ?
If its nothing too serious then wouldnt he have said so?

Sure maybe im just reading too much into it, but i dont know, feels like there is more to this i fear.

I don't think this counts as drama, but in a recent interview AJ Lee said that she attempted suicide in 2014.

I'm really glad she's still here and doing well. 

Please be sure to talk to someone if you ever have those kinds of thoughts.

Edited by AlterNation

Honestly, I'm not a fan of saying "talk to someone if you feel suicidal," that just seems like a lazy response and an ignorant one too. It's not as easy as just talking to someone, which is one of the main issues, as not many people are equipped or able to handle this, as well as there still being some stigma. 

5 hours ago, Mani-Man said:

I dont know, Matt put out a statement that has me worried a bit.
Because if its just that Jeff ate something bad or so, wouldnt he say that instead of going along the lines of "Its not my place to say much more" ?
If its nothing too serious then wouldnt he have said so?

Sure maybe im just reading too much into it, but i dont know, feels like there is more to this i fear.

bro i definitely wouldn’t want my brother telling the world i shat myself in the middle of a match. it’s embarrassing. Paul Pierce lied to the world for years, it took over a decade for us to learn he got dramatically carried off the court because he had the shits and not because he had “cramps” like he originally said lol

1 hour ago, M3J said:

Honestly, I'm not a fan of saying "talk to someone if you feel suicidal," that just seems like a lazy response and an ignorant one too. It's not as easy as just talking to someone, which is one of the main issues, as not many people are equipped or able to handle this, as well as there still being some stigma. 

From personal experience it can really help instead of bottling everything up inside. I know it won't work for everyone, but when you get to that point mentally a vent can help get the poison out of your head, whether it be family/friends, therapy or hotlines. It's a difficult but massive step.

1 hour ago, AlterNation said:

From personal experience it can really help instead of bottling everything up inside. I know it won't work for everyone, but when you get to that point mentally a vent can help get the poison out of your head, whether it be family/friends, therapy or hotlines. It's a difficult but massive step.

It can, but the problem is knowing who to trust. 

Guest Fight Me.
41 minutes ago, dje_wba said:

Even better news would be filing a trademark for Viper.

True, but then she may face trouble using it if she leaves WWE. I mean they got Chelsea Green and Keith Lee fighting over their legal birth names lol

On 12/13/2021 at 7:49 PM, A N T I - said:

She’ll never be allowed to use Viper in WWE because it’s a nickname for Randy Orton.

I'm well aware of that, but we can still dream.

On 12/13/2021 at 6:49 PM, Fight Me. said:

True, but then she may face trouble using it if she leaves WWE. I mean they got Chelsea Green and Keith Lee fighting over their legal birth names lol

That's a valid point, which I hadn't thought about. Probably best just to use Piper Niven then.

On the Kevin Owens news, I have found it interesting the past couple of weeks when listening to the Fightful Raw review that SRS said he thought KO would stay with WWE, while pretty much everyone else seem convinced that KO was AEW-bound.

Lame. I rather KO in AEW than Sami honestly. Especially winning the Owen cup. 

Anyways, he chose the best decision for himself and his family, can’t be mad about it. Don’t ever wanna hear him complain about his booking though. 

10 hours ago, Bushy. said:

Lame. I rather KO in AEW than Sami honestly. Especially winning the Owen cup. 

Anyways, he chose the best decision for himself and his family, can’t be mad about it. Don’t ever wanna hear him complain about his booking though. 

Yup.
If he is happy in the WWE, if he felt it was the best decision to make...im happy for him.
But if in 5-6 months or so he complains because suddenly the WWE doesnt care about him anymore, yeah not a good look.
If they however use him well from now on, im happy.