WWE Drama

EJ!

2 hours ago, Jeb ★ said:

He and Candice are a package deal at this point, especially with Candice pregnant. Maybe the family needs to be reunited on RAW 🤔

only other option I see is them leaving lol

PLEASE. but it’s gotta be the whole family. i want Lumis and Indi too.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Fight Me.

Candice's deal is a little longer and I believe WWE is probably gonna add time owed due to her pregnancy. 

And I'm sorry guys, if Vince thought Adam Cole was a little guy who couldn't be more than a manager, what does he think about Gargano? We saw DIY versus The Bar on the main roster and saw how tiny they were in comparison.

Edited by Fight Me.

2 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

Candice's deal is a little longer and I believe WWE is probably gonna add time owed due to her pregnancy. 

And I'm sorry guys, if Vince thought Adam Cole was a little guy who couldn't be more than a manager, what does he think about Gargano? We saw DIY versus The Bar on the main roster and saw how tiny they were in comparison.

I still wonder if that manager story was distorted. I don’t buy that buy that being the direction they were going to go with Cole.

18 hours ago, EJ! said:

i’ll be quite surprised if he leaves but i’ll also be surprised if WWE has any plans worth him sticking around for

Yeah, i dont think you find a more WWE Fanboy who made his dream come through than Johnny Gargano.
That man was living for the dream to be a WWE superstar.
If he leaves, what does it say about the WWE as a whole when this big WWE fan leaves?

But then, what else is he able to do?
NXT doesnt have much left, especially with the Reboot of NXT and new focus.
And the Main Roster is a sure dead at this stage.
Johnny is a indy guy and all, i very much doubt he would be used better than the others in the main roster.
I dont see him going to the Main Roster and be THE Star, i see him fall down to the midcard very soon and be lost in the sea of underused people.

Its a gamble because without ROH and AEW already being stacked, leaving the WWE isnt having the same effect as it had a few months ago.
Especially when he is a soon to be father.
NXT still is the safest bet for a while at least.
I dont know, really hard to say how this goes.

Ringside news is one of the garbage sites who likes to make up stuff, but honestly...its just a matter of time.
Who even is CW champion? When was that champion in any way relevant in the recent months?
When was the last time it was on a PPV? Nobody knows.

Only the WWE could revive the CW division this big and then butcher it so completely.
It was one time the most entertaining thing in the WWE, it was fire...then they gave the title Enzo and buried it.

Guest Fight Me.

It kinda lines up with the Joe Gacy storyline right now, saying the title is weight shaming and all that. I heard they may just rename the title to fit Gacy's current gimmick and make it an all-inclusive title. Like an Openweight Championship I guess...so maybe it's just a change for now, but the Cruiserweight division was something Triple H brought back so I wouldn't be surprised if they just shit on it lol

Guest Fight Me.
25 minutes ago, PaperThinWalls said:

CW division was never the most entertaining thing in WWE, sorry. lol

While they didn't make a lot of noise, the title matches featuring Mustafa Ali, Cedric Alexander, Buddy Murphy, etc would often be the most anticipated matches on the card for some people (myself included). So I'd have to agree to disagree, but those who know know.

Yeah, I was watching all of that. I’m not saying some of that was not entertaining, it just wasn’t the most entertaining stuff at the time. This is around the same period as Jericho/KO, Roman/Joe, and Strowman at his peak, no? So I’d take those over the CW stuff right off the bat and I’m sure there’s more, too, if I look it up.

1 hour ago, Fight Me. said:

While they didn't make a lot of noise, the title matches featuring Mustafa Ali, Cedric Alexander, Buddy Murphy, etc would often be the most anticipated matches on the card for some people (myself included). So I'd have to agree to disagree, but those who know know.

Yeah, at the time i had the most fun watching the Cruiserweights going at it Wrestling wise...it was for me the highlight.

There were absolutely times when the CW division had the most compelling matches/programs.

Ali vs Murphy specifically shines in my head as a program that outdid literally everything else that was on TV at that time. Their No DQ/Street Fight was f'n ridiculous, I saw things in that match I'd never seen before.

Powerpoint Gulak and face Gallagher often cut the best promos/segments weekly as well.

Scavenger Kendrick and King Neville were pretty great too.

Heck, I remember Rush vs Garza in NXT stealing the show several times as well. Hell, NXT treated the division a lot better than the main roster ever could.

The CW's were dealt a shit hand, honestly. 205 after SD killed the crowds big time. It's a shame, because the hype I had for the division after the CWC was very strong. 

Credit:pwinsider

WWE star Jeff Hardy was not at tonight's live event in Corpus Christi, TX at the American Bank Center and the word making the rounds at the event was that Hardy had been sent home from the road.

Hardy teamed with Xavier Woods and Drew McIntye against The Bloodline last night in Edinburg, Texas for the main event of that Supershow live  event.  Hardy spent most of the match inside the ring, being worked over by Roman Reigns and The Usos and apparently becoming more sluggish as the match continues.    Once he made a hot tag to McIntyre, Hardy disappeared into the crowd (followed by security) and didn't return to the ring for the post-match celebration with his partners.  

Hardy was replaced in Corpus Christi tonight by Rey Mysterio.  He was not backstage at the event.

Hardy last wrestled on Smackdown TV on 11/26, teaming with Drew McIntyre to defeat Happy Corbin and Madcap Moss.

PWInsider.com has reached out to WWE for comment and will update this story if we hear back.

3 hours ago, CROSS-Out said:

aww no.. don't tell me he's off the wagon again..

IF that is the case (which I'm inclined to believe given his track record) then WWE should wash their hands off 'em.

I mean he might just be hurt, but we've see this shit too often in the past with Jeff.

Credit: pwinsider

Former WWE head writer Brian Gewirtz, now a major part of The Rock's Seven Bucks Production as their Senior Vice President of Development, will be releasing a book on his time with World Wrestling Entertainment next year, PWInsider.com has learned.

Gewirtz started with WWE in 1999 and worked his way up to head writer for the company, eventually exiting in 2012 and remaning on as a consultant through 2015.    Since that exit, Gewirtz has helped to create Titan Games, Young Rock and other projects for Dwayne Johnson, who was his original conduit into WWE.

Edited by glennsoe