WWE Drama

EJ!

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I will honestly say that i didnt see that coming with Flair.
I mean 90s flair sure, but 2021 Flair seems on the surface less like a guy who would shake hands with Trump...but i guess he fooled me there.
There are two ways you can go when shit hits the fan...try to be better...or go full dirtbag like Flair does seem to do now.

Anyway...man, sucks for Rhea.
Hope they find her stuff again.

Even if it is helms, i dont trust anybody working for the WWE to be 100% Honest.
Especially knowing how much the WWE has its hands over the social media accounts of its workers.

There is NO WAY, that this wasnt topic at all.
Of course not in the way it is for the IWC etc, but im absolutely sure that it got people talking.

yeah it’s just jokes. i saw somebody say she saw where the company was headed with all the black talent prospering so she got ahead of the curve lmaooooo

she just got one of them Triple H Hogan super tans, she looks more like a Kardashian than black

If that is indeed true and not that it matters in the grand scheme of things but, I agree with Charlotte. It does make her look weak. It’s stupid as shit to just swap *censored*ing belts. But that’s WWE backing themselves into a corner for people to go rogue if they want. Just don’t book stupid shit and maybe performers won’t go rogue. 

If you were wondering why MSK are getting booed, it seem Izzy's parent are behind it. One of MSK criticized Izzy wrestling at the age of 13 few years ago and her parents are holding a grudge about it and trying to sabotage them in NXT.

Edited by AegisAvenger

Guest Fight Me.

To add to the Charlotte story, apparently she offered to drop the title to Bianca on Raw, saying it would've been a great career moment for her. I do think maybe Charlotte had good intentions as we all agree the idea of swapping belts is *censored*ing stupid. It's just unfortunate she seems to have shifted her anger onto Becky instead of management.

It will be interesting to see how this story develops, we all said it after the draft that they would do a incredible dumb title swap segment.
Nobody liked the idea, and neither the wrestlers as it seems.

I dont blame Charlotte, its such stupid idea that devalues the title and the run as a whole.
But focusing that on Becky is wrong, it wasnt her decision, however i get that in the heat of the moment and all, Becky was the one there and involved etc...and it leads to them going at each other.