WWE Drama

EJ!

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, we really have people for almost a week, fighting over Shoes...sad thing is, you cant even say that this is the weirdest nonsense that happened in the Wrestling fandom.

Anyway, potentially something more important...the hell im saying? Everything is more important than sneaker discourse in the wrestling fandom.
I saw a tweet that claims there is already bullying accusations against Tessa in WOW...anybody saw that?

See, this is what i can get behind...not the Top Dolla thing, that guy is just way too embarrassing to me.
The Reigns thing, i can get behind.

Wrestlers taking shots at each other, im here for that...let them have fun and get into it.
If they can put that fire into their matches too...its a win for us.
Let the wrestlers have fun.

Having said that, nah Roman.
Personally to me, In the ring he isnt anything special, and its not hard to be the Head of the table in the WWE when the rest of it is crap.
Sure he is the most entertaining thing about the WWE currently, but thats not too hard to do when im bored by the other 2 hour and 40 minute stuff.

While AEW, i dont miss any show, i have several people i like, im excited for the matches and to what it leads.
WWE, i havent watched a Weekly in a very long time, i check results and watch a few youtube clips.
Even outside of AEW, there are plenty of guys who would wipe the floor with Reigns, in the ring and on the mic.

But still, love it when they do stuff like that.
Dont get me wrong, i do appreciate Mcintyres diplomatic response too when he said "they do their thing, we do ours...its good for everyone", but i love when wrestlers of different companies take shots at each other...as long as its just fun and not seriously deluded real life stuff.

I’m watching both WWE and AEW main shows and the Roman stuff overall is best thing going on between the two companies atm which at its best is… just enjoyable. Nothing groundbreaking just good enough to keep my interest. There’s been a lot of talk about how great wrestling is right now (which let’s be honest people really just mean AEW), but I ain’t seeing it. Almost everything across these two companies just feels shallow and empty. There’s been very little that feels truly meaningful or substantive to me. So I’m not going to disagree with Roman saying his shit is best stuff right now cause to me it probably is. But at the same time, it ain’t the greatest shit either. Wrestling (among these two promotions at least) is just very meh for me right now which is probably a pretty unpopular online opinion.

4 hours ago, TNFNS said:

Edit: I just seen the backstory on the shit and it’s dumb as hell. It’s the sneakers comment or am I wrong? 

you are correct. fans assumed he meant the Bucks and egregiously shat on him for it and this wack ass Nickelodeon freestyle is the response. i don’t even think the Bucks said anything back and if they did it was probably something unserious.

3 minutes ago, EJ! said:

you are correct. fans assumed he meant the Bucks and egregiously shat on him for it and this wack ass Nickelodeon freestyle is the response. i don’t even think the Bucks said anything back and if they did it was probably something unserious.

Whole thing was dumb as hell but ngl, bro talking about sneaker heads and popped out in this fit 🤦🏾‍♂️. This the part that made me angry. 7D1B3CDD-841A-4731-893E-231529E44571.jpeg.a4438b99427480a2174146929f84c02e.jpeg

Just now, TNFNS said:

Whole thing was dumb as hell but ngl, bro talking about sneaker heads and popped out in this fit 🤦🏾‍♂️. This the part that made me angry. 7D1B3CDD-841A-4731-893E-231529E44571.jpeg.a4438b99427480a2174146929f84c02e.jpeg

i didn’t wanna say nothing but i had the EXACT same thought. everybody in Hit Row routinely walks out in fresh bullshit. i would at least wear most of the shoes The Elite wear. this is a prime 8th grade fit.