• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Fight Me.
On 9/15/2021 at 6:59 AM, Austin3035 said:

Sounds like it coach's fault he did get paid if that true should have kept his receipts

If you read the article, he did keep the receipts. Then everyone at XFL got shitcanned.

1 hour ago, Fight Me. said:

If you read the article, he did keep the receipts. Then everyone at XFL got shitcanned.

Because I had a 20 year relationship, I didn’t feel the need to turn in my invoices to get paid because I always lived up to my end of the bargain. 

that saids he didnt turn them in  so that on him

Guest Fight Me.
Just now, Siul LXXXV said:

Did he do something bad? Why is that drama? Haven't kept up much with him or ROH in almost two years 

Speaking Out. Slept with a minor and got away with it cause it was technically legal where it happened.

6 hours ago, Ziggy Vercetti said:

Pls

I dont want to imagine his reaction to the WWE *censored*ing up this character he worked on so hard and long, in his first match.

3 hours ago, Austin3035 said:

So Adam Cole has confirmed that the manager rumor was fake

Not really, he pretty much just said that HE hasnt heard anybody talking about this idea...doesnt mean there wasnt talk about it.

2 hours ago, Mani-Man said:

I dont want to imagine his reaction to the WWE *censored*ing up this character he worked on so hard and long, in his first match.

Second match, wasn't it? Or second televised match, at least, excluding house shows-- his first match was at that year's SummerSlam, against Finn.

Guest Fight Me.

I heard they threw hands but there ain't much going on here besides a pull apart lol Still I'm glad Penta ain't friends with this *Censored* like Andrade and Sin Cara/Hunico.

Edited by Fight Me.

Guest Fight Me.

Oh you'd be surprised how many brainwashed fans there are online. I love both and want both companies to be better, but there are some weirdos that live and die by WWE lol

There is a lot of sociopath fans. Just looking at those stalkers who are obsessed with the female superstars scare me. Speaking of stalker, someone in The Bump asked Sonya Deville how she would handle an home invasion (because of the Rollins & Edge storyline)... I am sure it just slipped his mind but it was akward because of what Sonya went through last year.