WWE Drama

EJ!

Not that spicy, i don't think Omega is as good as advertised. Not saying hes bad but hes not at the level now or has been the best in the world since he left NJPW. I think Okada made him one of the best in the world. The more Omega wrestles outside of NJPW the more i realize hes going though the motions and then a ton of v-trigger fake outs. 

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ah the yearly PWI List...always good for discussions.

Personally i dont see why Kenny shouldnt be number 1...especially Kayfabe wise.
Yeah what Reigns does is great, but he does it in one brand which is even considered B brand.
In a company that lost a lot of steam and against mostly people who didnt had that much of momentum.

Omega held big Titles in several promotions, was headlininig said promotions big PPVs and is currently champion of the hottest promotion in Wrestling.

In terms of In-ring, Kenny really had a rather quiet year for a Kenny Omega.
But still, now more than before i find Reigns wrestling style personally very boring.
I keep trying to remember anything memorable in his last 5-10 matches from him, but i only remember the choke.

SD isn’t considered the B brand, especially in kayfabe. That show has WWE’s biggest stars and highest viewership. What an outdated thing to say.

I don’t see what a promotion’s momentum has to do with an individual’s kayfabe ranking. If business and financial shit is factored in, then Roman is doing just fine in that department.

Omega did have multiple world titles. That gives him an edge there. Roman has headlined as much, if not more PPVs as Omega, so I wouldn’t give Omega the advantage there.

So that brings back me to their opponents. Who have they beaten? Belts matter and all but at same time for this list you gotta look at who they fought and beat. And I looked and in my view, in the world of kayfabe, Roman has fought more accomplished names. In terms of the caliber of his opponents, it’s not even close. So I don’t understand why this list didn’t seem to reflect that. Only thing I can think of that that would affect their positioning is how they won their matches. But even that I feel is close because both won in underhanded, dirty ways, too. So idk. lol

11 minutes ago, Siul LXXXV said:

They wanted him as a manager when he first came in or when he eventually moved up to the main roster? Either way is a bad idea and sucks but if they intended to do that with him on the main roster recently, that would have been such a huge slap to the face after afterthing he had done in NXT

Recently, that's what they wanted him to do.

Edited by Graeme Jones

1 minute ago, Siul LXXXV said:

F'n ridiculous! The disrespect and makes NXT even more meaningless/pointless. They thought he would actually go along with that?

Lol, they were out of their minds thinking Adam would be ok with that shit.

Well, she is a good Wrestler, that cant be taken away from her.
Training a young white girl that does everything Tessa says, hiding her abuse behind "toughen her up", seems like a dream for Tessa.
Especially since she hasnt been booked for a year now . XD

But thats quite a old video, its from June...i thought it was very recent and kind of in support to Tessa who yesterday or so made a kind of "cant hold me down im tough" post in which she put some fake quotes on how people dont want her in wrestling because of her looks...completely ignoring the reality that people dont want her in wrestling because she is a racist, toxic bully.

I actually saw a chick on Twitter post about the Gable Stevenson stuff. Surprised it’s just blowing up now. 

And I’m also surprised Izzy has publicly announced Tessa as her coach with all the heat on her. Maybe to paint her in a different light ?