WWE Drama

EJ!

10 hours ago, glennsoe said:

When Cole goes to AEW,where does he stand on the Peking order? Punk,Jericho and Sting are the true stars,with plenty of guys under them

Does he become 'just another guy" in aew or will he be a main player there?

I think he has a 75% chance of being a pushed charachter in aew

Where PAC is right now.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Counting Lights said:

I kinda think he'd be a notch above, just because he's coming off that massive NXT title run. But just slightly. PAC to me is probably the bottom of the main event, right above the upper midcard cutoff. 

Dang, how big is your main-event scene in your mind? lol He’s mid-card to me.

9 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

In my mind, the Bucks would turn on Kenny for Adam Cole and kiss him on the cheeks in a heartbeat lmao

There were rumors a couple months ago that after his title runs that Omega would take some time off. So Cole taking his spot makes sense both in the short term and long term story telling

Elias Von Wagoner? Sounds shitty...but the trademark wont get any better no matter.
How do you make "von Wagoner" not sound absolutly ridiciulous?

That most be for something cartoon related or so...there is no way they give this name to an actual wrestler...on second thought, i can see it...its the wwe after all.

3 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

And basically anything she tweets. Twitter always going to town on Kayla. :lol:

That's dumb. Why should a person of color, an immigrant, or whatnot get along with Trump or a Nazi sympathizer? 

I used to not give a shit about political affiliation. But then "political affiliation" ceased to actually exist. What we have in a post-Trump landscape is not "political", it is something else entirely. And, yeah...I just don't want to be around that type of person...for reasons that have nothing to do with actual politics. Ignorance is not political, it is a choice (a terribly toxic choice that I don't have the energy to tolerate). I know that Kayla means well...but she's just not saying anything of actual substance with a tweet like that. If someone is racist, homophobic, spreads lies and hatred, trusts religion over science...then I'm not making amends with them or having them in my life. Clearly, if I ever let a person like that into my life, it would have been a mistake to begin with.

Edited by Generations

9 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

And basically anything she tweets. Twitter always going to town on Kayla. :lol:

So a LGBT person should ignore and continue to be friends with some hardcore Trumpee that is all for taking rights from LGBT etc away?
Yeah no, thats not a friendship worth keeping.

If you have to hide your opinions etc from a "friend" because it is the opposite and would only cause problems...is not a friendship.
What worth has friendship with someone who is fine with insurrection, with hatred against POC or someone from other religions etc.

If we talk about stuff like how high taxes should be for rich people, i can see that...but her tweet sounds a bit tonedeaf, since it seems to indicate that even if one is a gay hating Lunatic political, that person should be kept as friend.

No, if a persons political views and affilitation is a danger to you, it should determine your friendship absolutly.

She could have worded the tweet better, but I don't think she was trying to say  "if someone is an evil bigot you should just ignore that and be friends with them anyway." I think there are political issues friends can strongly disagree on and still be friends; I hate the whole "with us or against us" mentality that so many people have when it comes to politics. 

Edited by KingKhan18

Guest Fight Me.

Yeah, he brought a gun to work. Not to shoot up the place, he was just moving his shit to JBL's house due to a hurricane at the time but he had to get to TV first. He told the right people who had to know, but word got back to Stephanie as if he pulled the gun on some writers.

Starts at 6:18.

Edited by Fight Me.