EJ!

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Credit:pwinsider

Several readers have pointed out that Adam Cole is advertised as part of a "livestream" this evening on Amazon.com promoting future WWE Mattel action figure releases with Johnny Gargano and have asked if that is a sign there has been a change in his WWE status.

It does not.

PWInsider.com has confirmed that promotional stream was taped several weeks back so post-production could be done in advance.

As we have previously noted, WWE considers Cole done internally unless they come to terms on a new deal.  Cole is in the great position of being able to negotiate with everyone and decide what's the best course of action for himself, financially and otherwise, going forward in professional wrestling

Edited by glennsoe

Guest Fight Me.

Are you leaving or not, goddammit. 😭😭😭

Also, before anyone says he's showing up tonight, Rampage was pretaped after Dynamite this week lol

Edited by Fight Me.

not WWE but man i feel like AEW would be much better than it already is if the Rhodes just go the *Censored* away. like they all suck and i would enjoy AEW a lot more if i knew they weren’t around.

image.thumb.png.f3235359de0b7fbbea4817cf1a3e4c32.png

Guest Fight Me.
11 minutes ago, Luchador LXXXV said:

Why are you all expecting Cole to show up on AEW right away? Wouldn't he have a 30-90 day no compete clause like everyone else? 

He wasn't released, his contract expired. Moxley did the same thing and was able to appear asap at Double or Nothing.

Guest Fight Me.

Lmao yeah...Joe didn't make a lot of people happy with these comments. Did he forget his original NXT contract was gonna allow him to still work indy dates as well? TNA's partnership with New Japan? Him getting pissed when TNA stopped allowing their talent to work ROH in '04?

When Cole goes to AEW,where does he stand on the Peking order? Punk,Jericho and Sting are the true stars,with plenty of guys under them

Does he become 'just another guy" in aew or will he be a main player there?

I think he has a 75% chance of being a pushed charachter in aew

The only person Joe is hurting is Joe. So...his comments don't mean much to me. It's just a shame, is all.

Dude had a serious opportunity to close out his career as a legend. But he bought into WWE's bullshit again in the end. And it's especially alarming, given the rumored new direction of NXT and general abysmal nature of Raw and even the PPVs. Dude signed away his last good years, and I hope it ends up being fruitful. He'll probably wrap this NXT title reign, get injured again, and end up back behind commentary pretending the matches on Raw are actually watchable.

Edited by Generations

4 minutes ago, glennsoe said:

When Cole goes to AEW,where does he stand on the Peking order? Punk,Jericho and Sting are the true stars,with plenty of guys under them

Does he become 'just another guy" in aew or will he be a main player there?

I think he has a 75% chance of being a pushed charachter in aew

Bray and D-Bry possibly coming in to. Longshot on Braun.