• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Credit:pwinsider

Allegiant Stadium published the following COVID-19 advisory on their website:

Allegiant Stadium takes the health and safety of its guests, employees and staff very seriously. In response to rising COVID-19 cases, and in accordance with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and State of Nevada Emergency Directive 047, all individuals, regardless of vaccination status, must wear a face mask while inside the stadium.

The State of Nevada & CDC do not currently require proof of vaccination to attend events.

Allegiant Stadium’s COVID-19 protocols are subject to change as additional information is discovered or provided by the State of Nevada & the CDC.

Individual events held at Allegiant Stadium may also implement heightened COVID-19 protocols, so please read all correspondence regarding an individual event carefully.

14 hours ago, Mani-Man said:

Lol, excuse the tasteless joke...but he and his family look like a good example to do exactly the opposite what he stands for.

Say what you want about him but his wife is naturally beautiful and the kids look nice and sweet. How are they an example to wear a mask, take the vaccine and not be so far..extra far right because her husband and their kids?

I mean she could definitely agree with her husband and is a full blown "karen" but her and the kids look like normal people and happy. He's the one with the goofy face

To be honest, i'm glad more and more wrestlers are realizing that the WWE isn't the glamorous end of the journey that they've been thought of as for decades. This company only allows a small amount to truly succeed, and if you're there for more than just a paycheck, chances are you're not gonna be fulfilled. WWE isn't the be all and end all anymore.

32 minutes ago, CROSS-Out said:

To be honest, i'm glad more and more wrestlers are realizing that the WWE isn't the glamorous end of the journey that they've been thought of as for decades. This company only allows a small amount to truly succeed, and if you're there for more than just a paycheck, chances are you're not gonna be fulfilled. WWE isn't the be all and end all anymore.

Yes, absolutely.
This big Dream many have because they grew up with the idolizing of those "Superstars", gets more and more holes.
Because the WWE themself dont care about the dream, they dont care about the value of the titles, the value of the events and matches, the payoff etc.

The only reason i can see the WWE being the goal is for the money, which undeniably can be good if you are a big player.
But then again, that happens only to a few exclusivly picked ones based on the Mood of a guy who has no eye for the business anymore.

Sure, everyone thinks they are the 1%...thats how everything works.
Actors, Musicans, Athletes etc are driven somewhat by the idea that they are the best, that they can be the one everyone is chasing.
But thing is that in the WWE it really doesnt matter, its pure luck at this point if you are on top or not.
You can have the total package, if Vince doesnt "get" you...its all pointless no matter how hard you work.
I mean Cesaro, Rusev, Wyatt, Black, Dillinger, Roode, Ziggler, Daniel Bryan...all people the WWE was hellbent on holding back.
Think about it, they fought with claws and teeth to avoid making Daniel Bryan a star because he didnt fit the ideal and because they are afraid to build someone so big that they dont "need" the wwe...what kind of mindset is that?

Opposite as to what many say, i do believe that it is possible to bring Wrestling to the level of popularity it once had.
And for that you dont need a company who is even ashamed to be considered a Wrestling Promotion.

Anway...as for Dunne, hard to say.
Personally yeah, i think he would be good in NJPW.
Roh, MLW, Impact...all good places, but i also think he still can walk a few miles in NXT, he hasnt done everything you can do there.
Will be interesting to see how this goes.

Edited by Mani-Man

that’s the same reason i think Cole stays too. i mean he doesn’t have much else to do other than a legit singles babyface run, but even then i don’t know how much gas that would have in NXT. but all the reasons apply to Cole.

if there’s room on Smackdown, or if he has somebody in Vince’s ear constantly going to bat for him then the sky is the limit for him in this company.

14 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

👀

Nah but seriously I do think he could collect a couple titles still in NXT. I miss the title in mouth gimmick lmao

We all do my friend, we all do.

I guess it also comes down to what NXT would have planned for him.
Because if they dont put the rocket on him, no reason for him to stay there, no matter how much he can still do there.
We will see.

I always thought he was a piece of shit. So...no surprises by me. Priscilla Kelly never struck me as a great person either.

Tbh, anyone who idolizes an idiot like GG Allin is pretty much guaranteed to be a trash person. So...that goes for both of them. 

Edited by Generations

Guest Fight Me.

If he stays, I hope Adam Cole got a truckload of money, Twitch for all the homies and...idk a better theme song at least. I'd say creative input but you know lol