• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

14 hours ago, Bushy. said:

He’s against a COVID shot but will pump his body filled with steroids lol 

I was thinking about this the other day...but, I was thinking about all those people who get botox injections.

They will literally get botulism toxin injected into their faces...but have a problem with vaccines. Lol.

Best he can do to be honest.
There is less than a 50% chance he would make it far in the main roster, so why stay when he also did everything you can in NXT?
Best to take the momentum, have one final great match and then leave for somewhere else.

Credit:pwinsider

For those asking about the status of Adam Cole and WWE, PWInsider.com has independently confirmed the story first reported overnight by WrestlingInc.com, that Cole's current deal with WWE is set to expire this summer.   That realization took a number of WWE execs by surprise.

Sources within WWE confirmed the story, which places Cole, currently the #2 heel on the WWE NXT roster internally (Raw bound Karrion Kross is #1) in the amazing position of being able to attempt to negotiate the best deal possible for himself going forward with WWE, AEW, etc.

PWInsider.com can also confirm that the timing of the company learning of the Cole issue lines up with the termination of Canyon Ceman.

I wonder if Canyon Ceman "forgot" to notify anyone about this soon expiring contract...

Guest Fight Me.

I heard his deal was up at the Great American Bash and he signed an extension til SummerSlam after people started to notice lol

Edited by Fight Me.

It's probably a 50/50% chance he leaves or stayes. He has a great position on top in NXT, likely gets paid decently and he seems proud to be part of NXT/WWE based on interviews and stuff but on the other hand..his closest friends and girl are in AEW, canget paid well there and be on national TV on a main roster even if not always a top.

Guest Fight Me.
4 hours ago, BestInTheWorld614 said:

Contract running out is different than released when it comes to the 90 day thing right?

Yes, same boat as Mox back then. He could've just shown up at Dynamite if he wanted to. The match with Kyle would've been a good sendoff.

8 hours ago, glennsoe said:

Guess I'm gonna fire up the ol' wwe2k19 or wwe2k20 asap and play as Cole,Bryan, Black and other that've been released/left lately..

shit, there's enough wrestlers in 2K20 that are no longer in WWE now where you can create a whole new promotion with them.

the FEW = Future Endeavoured Wrestling   :lol: