WWE Drama

EJ!

And nobody is surprised that Russo is an Anti-Vaxxer.
The last few years have really taken a lot away from my attitude of wanting every person to get something good.

When you see assholes like Russo be proud that they dont give a damn about others, that they could endanger others especially during such a pandemic, you lose sooner or later faith in humanity.
Add to that the Trump years...im at the point where im less and less ashamed to wish bad things on bad people.

I dont want to wear masks, i dont want to take a vaccine that in my opinion is not researched enough...but i *censored*ing do it because it protects others, because i dont want to be the reason why others get sick or die.
*Censored* everybody who is against doing their part.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Credit:pwinsider

From wwe latest media call

Vince was asked about AEW investing in talents and seeing a raise in their ratings.   Vince said Ted Turner was a different situation and they came after them.  He said he doesn't consider AEW competition the way he considered WCW competition back in the.  Vince said he didn't know about their talent investments but, "perhaps we can give them some more

Are they planing on firing more wrestlers soon??

Guest Fight Me.

SRS reported more corporate/backstage people were let go this week but hasn't heard anything about any more talent being let go as well.

Edited by Fight Me.

Vince just knows that WWE is too big to fail. They stopped giving a shit about putting out a decent show the exact day that they realized there was a baseline of viewers who would watch no matter what. The stock situation and merch sales don't hurt either. They've reached the point where they could all but cancel their programming and still somehow make money.

"I’m not sure where their investments are. When it comes to their talent, perhaps we could give them some more."

Yeah, that's a comment from a man who hates Wrestling, and doesn't give 2 flying *censored*s about his company. And also, he gives no *censored*s about his *censored*ing talent! What a piece of shit Vince is!

7 hours ago, Graeme Jones said:

"I’m not sure where their investments are. When it comes to their talent, perhaps we could give them some more."

Yeah, that's a comment from a man who hates Wrestling, and doesn't give 2 flying *censored*s about his company. And also, he gives no *censored*s about his *censored*ing talent! What a piece of shit Vince is!

Its such an obvious example for the fact that the whole "We are family" etc thing is nothing, for Vince at least.
He doesnt see those people as more than livestock, as tools to make money.
Only if you made him enough money, were good enough of a soldier...maybe then he cares a little, but even then you are measured in your value for the product and not as person.

Which just is so sad considering the emotional aspect of wrestling, not only for the fans, but for the talent too.

Such stuff or interviews always show quite well how Vince really thinks, bad jokes, arrogance and pretty much living in his own world.

Sure i agree on the fact that AEW is no competition...yet.
For that the company hasnt made enough money on its own, but if this continue, and vince keeps ignoring the way the WWE loses more and more steam...all those comments will come back and bite him very hard.
Yeah he will always have the blind followers who run on nostalgia...but if the product becomes unattractive for sponsors, the casuals etc, then things could turn bad really fast.

Vince is so damn arrogant I hope it comes back to bite them in the a**..

I really hope that the companies behind the newest tvdeals, raises theire fists and demand a better product..

I've been a wwe fan for 40 years,but this attitude is turning fans against them..

13 minutes ago, glennsoe said:

Vince is so damn arrogant I hope it comes back to bite them in the a**..

Tbh, it already is and has been. Every other company is doing record numbers, and WWE's numbers are WAY down. Unfortunately, like I said before...WWE is a money-making machine, and it seems impossible to actually *Censored* up that process. They'll probably continue to make money in spite of themselves, so they will never actually need to care about improving anything.

Edited by Generations

1 hour ago, Fight Me. said:
Bruh...her Twitter is one of the worst things I've ever seen lmao

Yeah, it makes his "helping me become the man i am today" tell you quite a lot.
The Woman is bonkers.
But if they are happy, i guess its worth it for them.

Guest Fight Me.
6 hours ago, Jeb ★ said:

LMFAOOOOO she's one of those that just retweets shit

Hey now, what's wrong with that? You still follow me for shit that slaps. :shift: