EJ!

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hm. Dustin the dickhead? 

013DF3EF-AD7F-46EC-8785-80EE84936391.thumb.jpeg.7ea5f452669b8716b1ff7f11dbc4f81f.jpeg

i remember he said something else *censored*ed up relatively recently about women or women’s wrestling, something like that. whatever, not a good look.

I really haven't liked Dustin for a decent while. I mean...I was never a huge fan of anything he did in his career.

But...as a person, it seems like he's been entirely more outspoken with his shit-opinions since he joined AEW. 

Anyway...I was in a car with my buddy once, and there was a guy begging for money at a light. When he got to us, my friend reached over and grabbed a bag of bagels he had. It was one of those bags of bagels you get at the store with like 6 or 8 bagels in it. Anyway, I guess he just would drive around and eat bagels. So he grabs this bag (which had two bagels left)...and when the guy got to the car, he gave him that. Even if you don't like the idea of giving people money...you can always try to do something for them. Is it possible that they are just grifting? Of course. But it is also possible that they are in need. 

Edited by Generations

Guest Fight Me.

Sucks she seems to deal with this a lot. She got it twice early on last year apparently, but she's all vaxxed up now so leave her alone lol

3 minutes ago, EJ! said:

i know it’s dumb but i can’t help but think everyone would be okay if that stupid ass match ain’t happen in the first place. damn i *censored*ing hate RAW

Always the case.

Stupid matches make people nervous...and nerves cause botches. I have to to imagine that Niven is already on edge about being partnered with Eva Marie of all people...and then you have the thing that happened with Eva's top. Now you've got Piper being forced to carry the match even more. Honestly, this whole Eva situation has been a wet fart since day one. I'm still trying to figure out why the *Censored* they brought her back.

Edited by Generations

I mean...no one should have had any sort of contrary preconceived notion about Russo, tbh. He's always been an annoying twat.

Also...if you are willingly contributing to the spread of an infectious disease because you think you are smarter than scientists....then, yes. Shitty person. 

Edited by Generations