WWE Drama

EJ!

Just a horrible way to run a company. I'm not even mad about Jimmy being let off the hook. I'm mad that they just blatantly allow some people to do what they want, while penalizing others. Especially with all the unfair releases, sending people their shit in trash bags, calling the wrong people to confirm their contract status, etc. It's wild how much disrespect this company steeps itself in. Once again, I must ask...why does anybody still want to work for them? There's no way that the money is THAT MUCH better than anywhere else...especially for mid-level talents. 

Edited by Generations

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i think the powerful aura of WWE will still linger in wrestler’s minds for as long as they remain a company that hosts a spectacle like Wrestlemania and that can provide a bridge to success in other media outlets. the best we can do as fans is just support other companies enough so they can come close to that level so wrestlers can more confidently say no. that said, i’m still hopeful the next generation of higher-ups will run this company a lot more humanely, but there hasn’t been anything to set that in motion.

it’s like with MMA. i have seen and heard enough people say Bellator pays better and treat their talent better but UFC provides the recognition and reach that no other company can right now. if you become a big name in the UFC, there are so many opportunities to make more money outside of UFC with examples being Conor, Ronda, GSP, Chuck, etc

Edited by EJ!

WWE is a huge company after all and guarantees stability better than newer companies as well as bigger exposure due to obvious reasons. I can't blame them for choosing WWE, especially since it'd help them get better and more high-paying gigs after WWE. 

18 minutes ago, M3J said:

WWE is a huge company after all and guarantees stability better 

Literally what company are you speaking about?

Did you miss the part where they fired people during a pandemic, citing "budget cutbacks" (even though they posted record income)...and then told those same people that they couldn't work anywhere else for 90 days. Because, "*Censored* you"? Is that the company you speak of when you say "stability"?

Edited by Generations

And yet people were still getting steady and guaranteed income as long as they were employed by WWE. Quite a few vets accused WWE wrestlers of not stepping up and demanding their chances or pitching ideas because they were too comfortable with a weekly paycheck and stuff, few years ago. 

1 hour ago, M3J said:

And yet people were still getting steady and guaranteed income as long as they were employed by WWE. Quite a few vets accused WWE wrestlers of not stepping up and demanding their chances or pitching ideas because they were too comfortable with a weekly paycheck and stuff, few years ago. 

Considering that one of those who said this was a Kevin Nash who literally made his career by being in the right groups that didnt had to fight for their position...i always despise this accusation.
Especially when we know from different sources that Wrestlers quite often pitch ideas etc and get said no.
The whole "grab the brass knuckle" is bullshit that the WWE tells people, they either give it to you or not.
The same that pushed Becky when the people got behind her, held Rusev down for the same when the fans got behind him with rusev day.

But yeah, despite it all, working for the wwe gives you steady income and not just a few tiny bucks.
Also i think many still have this illusion about the wwe, about being the one in a million who makes it etc and therefore choose the WWE.
And look at the roster, most seem like really fun people to be around and have matches with.

Anway, shitty that they let jimmy of the hook...but not unexpected.
The more value you have to anything, the more you can get away with.
The sad thing is that it enables his behaviour and gives the impression that what he did is okay and that he doesnt have a problem.

been so hard to enjoy Riddle with this case popping into my head every time i see him. this doesn’t mean he’s innocent or that Candy was lying but i do hope it was all a misunderstanding and they personally talked it over and she’s at peace.

Guest Fight Me.
5 minutes ago, Generations said:

"Subscribe to read the full story"

Nah...keep your dirt, fool.

Man, he's just tryna get his people paid lol Usually Cultaholic or another source will share the full report later anyway.

I think SRS is the most reliable dude these days.

Edited by Fight Me.

i don’t usually entertain the “maybe it’s Punk” internet shenanigans but it’s funny this report came out because i was thinking of who else could’ve gotten a pop like Cena did at MitB and it’s really only three other names: Rock, Austin, and Punk. Rock is slated for Mania, Austin is likely never coming back, so I was thinking a kayfabe reason for Punk to return is to stop Roman from breaking his record. obviously it’s not the same title, but still. if he decides to come back, there’s a lot he can do for one last run.