WWE Drama

EJ!

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

beyond tired of Keith Lee’s tweets. I don’t even follow him and I’m sick of them. 

and don’t get me started on the constant fans worrying and then another fan defensively saying “he doesn’t owe us anything”. Just tired of it. Wish he deleted his Twitter until he came back or left WWE. 

Yeah, I doubt Mia being pregnant would be any sort of reason to keep Keith off tv. I think I heard it was legal stuff, and possibly something to do with his name? It's possible I'm making that all up. But, I thought I heard something like that. Maybe WWE is trying to copyright his actual name, and he wants to keep working in WWE, but doesn't want them to own his name? Something like that...?

Edited by Generations

I doubt Mia being pregnant would be that big of a deal, they dont hide the fact that they will get married either...at least Mia posts here and there about it.
Either something legal or health wise, because why else would he be kept off air for this long?

Its a unfortunate situation because he maybe cant share the story for various reason and doesnt need to if he doesnt want to, but at the same time you cant blame people for being worried and all and therefore asking constantly about his situation.
He wants to assure fans that all will turn out well, but doing it so vague isnt helping because people simply are curious to a annoying degree often.

that’s really some weirdo ass shit man. these people already didn’t like her and were looking for any reason to go at her. how about blame the grown ass man who is in control of his own body and mind instead of his wife who does nothing but come in and work hard for this unappreciative ass company in front of these stupid ass fans. that shit really pisses me off.

14 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

Naomi deactivated after people started blaming her for Jimmy's problems.

I"m not surprised they started pointing fingers at her. It's so common to see people blame the men's s/o for problems in their lives/not doing more to help them, when the onus should be on the men themselves. Kim Kardashian got the same treatment too when Kanye went batshit crazy, and Khloe with Odom. 

How could it even be her fault? Has there ever been reports of her ordering alcohol drinks for Jimmy at bars or restaurants then tell him to drive? We don't know her role in this each time or if she even had a role. He could be demanding to always be in charge and tell her nah, I'm driving!

Maybe she can try harder to keep him in check if she doesn't but no way it's her fault. Some people just love to blame and hate!

28 minutes ago, Ziggy Vercetti said:

Wrestling “fans” so toxic bro

Tbh, it's just half of people in general. We were lucky when these behaviors were limited to a selective group of uncultured wrestling fans.

Now you see half the posts online being full of absolute shit. 

On 7/8/2021 at 9:45 PM, Fight Me. said:

You could just mute him or something lmao

I know I’m late but you missed the part where I said “I don’t even follow him and I’m tired of the tweets”. Implying his tweets still end up on my feed because people replying/@ing him. 

The AEW rivalry doesn’t help either. Hardly a fan of WWE these days, but stans for the competition literally pray on anything negative from the rival and just beat the toxicity into the ground. 

WWE Not Taking Action Against Jimmy Uso Due To Plans With The Rock?

This past Monday night in Pensacola, Florida, Jimmy Uso was arrested again for a DUI after being stopped by police for running a red light while also speeding. Uso failed sobriety tests and ended up spending a night in jail before getting bailed out the next morning.

Reports initially came out that no action was taken by WWE against Jimmy for his arrest, although some higher-ups were reportedly “extremely disappointed and legitimately pissed off.”

On Friday’s SmackDown, Jimmy actually was first shown on the show — and he appeared throughout SmackDown — indicating WWE decided not to take swift action against him.

On the latest Wrestling Observer Radio, it was reported there were plans that are too important to adjust and that’s why there doesn’t seem to be fallout from what happened with Jimmy. Dave Meltzer was told “nothing’s happening” at the moment in regards to a fine or suspension.

Meltzer speculated since Jimmy is involved in a major angle that could include The Rock at WrestleMania, WWE doesn’t want to make waves as they head toward a potential match between WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns and Rock.

https://www.wrestlingattitude.com/2021/07/wwe-not-taking-action-against-jimmy-uso-due-to-plans-with-the-rock.html

wow. 🤦‍♂️

Guest Fight Me.
11 minutes ago, Bushy. said:

I saw someone on Twitter say if they fired Jimmy, Reigns said he’s done ? Can anyone confirm this ?

Nah lol

I'm not saying he has to be fired, but Jimmy needs to be held accountable. By not punishing him or anything, they're sending a bad message to him and to others, and it looks like they're willing to let their employees do irresponsible/reckless stuff or get away with it for the sake of their plans. 

He needs to be given a choice. Either he goes to wwe sponsored rehab or the next time there's an incident, he's let go.

That WWE doesn't want to do anything about a star with an obvious and severe alcohol abuse issue is disgusting.