EJ!

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

57 minutes ago, Lunchbox said:

To be fair though firing him doesn't do anything, need to send him to rehab.

I guess firing him would keep him from affecting other people's careers.

Also, most people who habitually do the same bullshit over and over tend to do it because they keep getting away with it. If we're talking about true addiction, then he needs rehab. But, if we're talking about doing the same thing over and over because he keeps getting away with it...then being released from his dream job might truly be the best thing. If there is no accountability, then people rarely change.

Edited by Generations

1 hour ago, Generations said:

I guess firing him would keep him from affecting other people's careers.

Also, most people who habitually do the same bullshit over and over tend to do it because they keep getting away with it. If we're talking about true addiction, then he needs rehab. But, if we're talking about doing the same thing over and over because he keeps getting away with it...then being released from his dream job might truly be the best thing. If there is no accountability, then people rarely change.

nah that won’t help because you gotta figure he has the name value already. some company out there will take the chance. shit TNA was notorious for taking whatever baggage came with a name. WWE can punish him in-house while still getting him some help. think that’s best for him and whoever else he may affect.

I dont think its a good idea for a guy like him to get hit in the head more, he is already completely bonkers...hitting the guy more often in the head will not make it better.
Does he even hear the bullshit he says? Just insane this guy.

2 hours ago, Mani-Man said:

I dont think its a good idea for a guy like him to get hit in the head more, he is already completely bonkers...hitting the guy more often in the head will not make it better.
Does he even hear the bullshit he says? Just insane this guy.

Never know, might give him amnesia and make him less shitty until he gets his memory back

The funniest part of it, is that Indy wrestling was already extremely niche to begin with...and now you have this even more niche pocket for conspiracy theorists.

Imagine trying to find a date as a conspiracy theorist indy wrestling fan. "My idea of a good time is watching pretend-tough guys yell about child abduction". Lol.

Credit:pwinsider

Not really "drama", but still..

WWE has filed the following trademarks related to Nikki Cross:

NIKKIASH

NIKKI ASHE

NIKKI AASH

Edited by glennsoe

If Jimmy doesn't want to drop the booze habit, maybe try to have a pvt drinking party in his hotel rooms and sleep it off than drive from bars or where he drinks at publicly? Naomi needs to control her man! (She's married to Jimmy right?)

If he gets punishment like suspended or something, last Smackdown was a good time to write him off after his brawl with Edge

I will never not be sad at how much potential 205 had, how it could have ushered in a new Cruiserweight era...but as usual they *censored*ed it up so badly.
People were so ready for 205, for the cruiserweights and those god damn clowns found a way to ruin that.

From all the 2352396269457045 great things the WWE managed to ruin, this one hurts definitly more than others.

4 hours ago, Luchador LXXXV said:

If Jimmy doesn't want to drop the booze habit, maybe try to have a pvt drinking party in his hotel rooms and sleep it off than drive from bars or where he drinks at publicly? Naomi needs to control her man! (She's married to Jimmy right?)

If he gets punishment like suspended or something, last Smackdown was a good time to write him off after his brawl with Edge

can’t put any responsibility on Naomi, she can only do so much. at the end of the day he’s a grown man that’ll do what he wants.