WWE Drama

EJ!

I dont know, considering the time the New Day came in, what other option did the wwe had in terms of Tag Teams really?
They shoved New Day so deep down peoples throats during a time where the wwe didnt care much about the divison, so they made the New Day the bread and butter of the division.

But there is no denying that all three of them did the work.
If they would have worked and less harder then they wouldnt have gotten over as they did.
They have gone from a incredible bad heel team to one of the most beloved faces.

I wonder if they would be what they are if they would have had proper competition and would have been part of a strong division.
The wwe tag team division during the new days era was a sad excuse comparing it to how strong the division once was.
However, there is no doubt that they are one of the greatest teams in wwe history no matter what.

Im surprised however that the shield isnt higher on the list.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Fight Me.
24 minutes ago, Counting Lights said:

Yeah New Day might honestly be the right answer here.

Does make me realize something... Do they have a big tag team win at WrestleMania? Their biggest moment is Kofi winning the World title, but as a tag team they've never won a Mania match have they?

Yup, they've lost every year from 31-37. Hosting WM33 and KofiMania are great moments though. They'll get a W eventually when WWE realizes. The loss to the League of Nations was such bullshit though lmao

F*ck New Day and most of their tag accomplishments. #1 wwe jesters! Yes I know I'm being petty and super salty but I've just always found them overrated and so seeing them being considered the best team of all time in wwf/e history makes me cringe, although yeah it does make sense from the company's point of view

9 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

Yup, they've lost every year from 31-37. Hosting WM33 and KofiMania are great moments though. They'll get a W eventually when WWE realizes. The loss to the League of Nations was such bullshit though lmao

Ugh yeah... I don't understand that booking at all. LoN was over within like two months anyway, hell Barrett was out the next night. Did they feel like the Legends attack only worked if they won? Just stupid all around.

New Day are cool. But, not the best tag team ever. 

Call me old fashioned, but I rate "best" by number of titles (and not just WWE titles). I'm thinking it's probably the Dudley Boyz who win in that category...with championships from WWE, TNA/Impact, ECW, All Japan, New Japan, etc. The New Day have accomplished great things in the modern era...but they are still WWE through and through. I don't think you can be the best when you are limited to one company. No matter how much you accomplish there. 

Edited by Generations

Guest Fight Me.

They got the real greatest tag team hosting the show, so ofc they weren't gonna name themselves. Too humble.

wZXfccj.jpg

Lol but seriously I'm watching the final episode now and it is strictly WWE teams only. They made quick honorable mentions for WCW/ECW/NWA teams including The Outsides, Harlem Heat, Hollywood Blonds, Freebirds, Rock n Roll Express, The Eliminators, Sting/Luger, etc. So if we're looking at WWE accomplishments only, it makes sense to me. I agree if we were looking at accomplishments all over the world, The Dudleys would definitely be it. But they do have the Dudleys, E&C and the Hardys in the Top 5 so that's good enough for me lol

i say they check him into their rehab program rather than just axe him. if Jeff is allowed to rack up DUIs and whatever else then they could at least try to get Jimmy some help. they have the resources.

Credit:pwinsider

Sad health update on Terry Funk

On the latest edition of his podcast, WWE Hall of Famer Don Muraco discussed the health of one of the greatest (and in my opinion, THE greatest) wrestlers of all time, Terry Funk, noting that Funk is now living in an assisted living facility for those dealing with dementia.

PWInsider.com can unfortunately (and I cannot explain how much this breaks my heart) confirm this to be correct.  Terry has been dealing with issues for some time that have gotten progressively worse over the last year in the wake of the passing of his wife Vickie. 

Everyone at PWInsider.com wishes Terry and the entire Funk family nothing but the best.  He has given pro wrestling an infinite bounty of gifts and memories over the course of his career and should be celebrated for all of them, forever

Guest Fight Me.
29 minutes ago, glennsoe said:

Credit:pwinsider

Sad health update on Terry Funk

Every update makes me sad. Damn.

Are both of the Usos *censored*ups, or just Jimmy?

If it's just Jimmy who does shit like this, then I'd be pissed if I was Jey...because, you know, most people don't know which is which...and just lump them together. I guess it's pretty similar to the Matt and Jeff Hardy situation. But at least the two of them had separate careers and entirely different looks/gimmicks/personalities. The Usos are pretty much destined to be a package deal. Must be frustrating to constantly have your career *censored*ed over by your brother.

Guest Fight Me.
7 minutes ago, Generations said:

If it's just Jimmy who does shit like this, then I'd be pissed if I was Jey...because, you know, most people don't know which is which...and just lump them together. I guess it's pretty similar to the Matt and Jeff Hardy situation. But at least the two of them had separate careers and entirely different looks/gimmicks/personalities. The Usos are pretty much destined to be a package deal. Must be frustrating to constantly have your career *censored*ed over by your brother.

Jey had one DUI, this is Jimmy's fourth.

2 hours ago, Generations said:

the other part that pisses me off when wrestlers screw up like this is not only does it jeopardize the career of the person that screwed up, but it also hurts the other wrestlers that are booked to be in a program with that person, and then those plans are scraped because that person that screwed up is suspended or fired and the others are sitting on the sidelines.

Jimmy has *censored*ed up more than enough. Sack him, he hasn't learned a *censored*ing thing! And before anyone thinks about having a go at me saying I'm harsh? I've lost a friend because some piece of shit decided to DUI!