WWE Drama

EJ!

I'm so glad AJ Styles doesn't publicly go crazy with Flat Earth stuff. He has only brought it up casually at times during conversations or mostly when other wrestlers bring it up as a joke.

It was rumored years ago that he was homophobic because he would joke around backstage in the locker room like using the F word or something like that

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 hours ago, Luchador LXXXV said:

I'm so glad AJ Styles doesn't publicly go crazy with Flat Earth stuff. He has only brought it up casually at times during conversations or mostly when other wrestlers bring it up as a joke.

It was rumored years ago that he was homophobic because he would joke around backstage in the locker room like using the F word or something like that

Hes 100% someone who trends towards right wing. Hes a crazy good ol christian boy. 

2 hours ago, AegisAvenger said:

I'm not a violent man, but I keep finding myself wishing someone would take him behind a dumpster or something and smack some *censored*ing sense into him.

"Experimental medical procedure"

This mofo speaking about vaccinations like someone asked him to have a second head grafted to his neck. 

Shit was experimental when it was researched in the lab. It was proven to work, which is why it was approved. *Censored* off.

6 hours ago, Lunchbox said:

Hes 100% someone who trends towards right wing. Hes a crazy good ol christian boy. 

Styles for sure, he is one of the guys you know is pretty "old school".
Some you can tell easily, some are harder and therefore more dissapointing when finding out.

4 hours ago, Jeb ★ said:

I wish the state of things were as leftist as right wingers like him love hyping it up to be

Yeah, sadly we live however not in a world where our cyborg transgender overlords give us sweet honey from space aliens and gay frogs sing songs to our amusement.XD

I will never get over how sad it is seeing wuertz like this.
The man fought his addicition and fought to get his life back, just to become some religious conspiracy nutjob.
Its so tragic and sad.

7 hours ago, CROSS-Out said:

I'm not a violent man, but I keep finding myself wishing someone would take him behind a dumpster or something and smack some *censored*ing sense into him.

like Kevin Owens, since KO lost his father in law to covid. KO was the one that got on Vince's ass last year to take this shit seriously.

9 hours ago, Mani-Man said:

I will never get over how sad it is seeing wuertz like this.
The man fought his addicition and fought to get his life back, just to become some religious conspiracy nutjob.
Its so tragic and sad.

i think i read somewhere that addictive people often find new things to become unhealthily addicted to once they kick drugs. this would make sense, him being a religious zealot and then embarking on the journey down the QAnon rabbit hole is a recipe for disaster.

Guest Fight Me.

If you're wondering why Bully Ray is trending randomly lol

I do agree with people that Kingston is basically what Bubba always wanted to be lol
Edited by Fight Me.

3 hours ago, EJ! said:

i think i read somewhere that addictive people often find new things to become unhealthily addicted to once they kick drugs. this would make sense, him being a religious zealot and then embarking on the journey down the QAnon rabbit hole is a recipe for disaster.

Yeah, i guess when you hit the bottom and dont feel like you can change or so, many look for something "divine" or so that gives them strength.
But those people are easy prey for what Religion sells and the danger that comes with the blind faith.

1 hour ago, BestInTheWorld614 said:

I don’t have a problem with what Kingston said. I have a problem with AEW showing and promoting it.

I dont have a problem if AEW guys take here and there small shots at WWE or so...but at times it just feels petty and pointless.
Focus on your product and show me there what makes it better than WWE what it does right and WWE wrong.
But Khan etc take constant shots at WWE and often it feels just so petty.

Dude, lets kick some ass and make the WWE sweat with the product itself and not cheap shots in interviews or promos.

Wwe names New Day as the greatest tag team of all time in theire top 50 tag team list..

Wonder what they smoked when they made that choice. There are sooooo many other teams that should be ahead of them.

Guest Fight Me.
38 minutes ago, glennsoe said:

Wwe names New Day as the greatest tag team of all time in theire top 50 tag team list..

Wonder what they smoked when they made that choice. There are sooooo many other teams that should be ahead of them.

They are the longest reigning tag champs of all time and Kofi was WWE Champion while they were tag champs also. If that's not goat status, idk what is.