EJ!

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^

I don't know, man...the VD situation is baffling. Like...he's clearly a predator. Even as someone who used to be very high on him as a "future star"...I've completely lost interest in having him on my screen. It's truly bizarre to think that they would continue pushing him with everything that happened.

Interesting, i thought he looked a bit drained in his last Funhouse Segment.
Hope he can get past it and remembers the good times they had.

There is no point in carrying despair around when someone passes away, we should only hold onto the good things we shared with those who are gone and celebrate that they were here.

Guest Fight Me.

There is an update on Bray, not sure what since it's behind a paywall, but SRS at least says it isn't about his mental health. I mean I'm not sure why people believed a source called "Dirty Sheets" anyway lmao

https://news.yahoo.com/wwe-star-asuka-recalls-racist-190529482.html

Professional Japanese wrestler and WWE star Asuka expressed concerns about the surge of anti-Asian crimes happening in North America, recalling a racist incident she experienced at an airport in 2020

Racism: Speaking to ET Canada, Asuka, whose real name is Kanako Urai, expressed her confusion about why people attack others, saying, “It’s a waste of time to be hateful,” WrestlingINC reported.

• The 39-year-old wrestler said a woman came up to her and immediately ran away, covering her mouth with her hand when she noticed Asuka.

• The incident happened when the COVID-19 pandemic began spreading in America.

• Asuka believes non-Asian people embracing Asian culture and learning to understand them is one of the best things to do right now.

Guest Fight Me.

WWE put out some tweet asking people to tag the best high flyer right now. So Ricochet said some dumbass shit about Io Shirai.

G7N4Xnz.jpg

6 hours ago, BestInTheWorld614 said:

Not professional but like is he wrong? 

Yeah he is, because if he could do everything Io does...he wouldnt be some lower midcarder that has no story running or any momentum.
Not sure what he thought this tweet was, but he worded it rather unlucky for himself.

He choose the wrong person to go after, he could have made that tweet about anybody else...but he choose the worst possible outcome, which on its own is rather funny.

One, I wouldn’t judge a person’s abilities based on how they’re pushed on the main roster or anywhere else. And two, the comparison isn’t fair anyway because Io hasn’t been on the main roster yet. They’ve been both in NXT, though, and like Io, Ricochet was positioned as top talent.

7 hours ago, Mani-Man said:

Yeah he is, because if he could do everything Io does...he wouldnt be some lower midcarder that has no story running or any momentum.
Not sure what he thought this tweet was, but he worded it rather unlucky for himself.

He choose the wrong person to go after, he could have made that tweet about anybody else...but he choose the worst possible outcome, which on its own is rather funny.

lmao as if in ring talent has anything to do with where you rank in WWE, come on now

Io and Ricochet are both top tier talents. BUT if this is about strictly high flying, Ricochet is obviously above her. Dude is a top 5 high flier of wrestling history.

Io Shirai is actually entertaining, is the thing...

Io Shirai is objectively a better wrestler because she is able to engage with the audience and portray a fully rounded character. Ricochet has been boring as shit since we all moved past his flippy shit. That dude is as one-dimensional of a performer as one can get. So...now we've got him out here stealing Sheamus' hat and jacket, because that's the only shred of charisma he can come up with? Great. Io Shirai is top tier. Ricochet is a mid-carder and always will be. That's pretty much where the conversation ends. There are guys on the indies who can do the same shit Ricochet does. Having that kind of ability isn't nearly as rare or valuable as it once seemed. Going after Shirai for actually being a champion, and succeeding where he has failed is the problem here. Shirai isn't the one who made the comparison. Ricochet clearly thinks his position in the company should be higher than it is, and he's completely missing the reasons why it doesn't work that way.

Edited by Generations