EJ!

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Lunchbox said:

Im gonna assume Lumis too cause he follows a ton of right wing IG accounts. 

Lumis for sure, the guy doesnt just play a lunatic.
Wasnt there a rumor about him having covered up some "questionable" Tattoos he got?

Anyway, its always said seeing Wrestlers of all people be so often Morons.
You would think them being closer to their fans, seeing all the stuff they see because of the closer connection to all kinds of fans, they would be smarter.

lmao Bronson in general calls people tf out for being right wing nutcases. Same with Mustafa, Sami and KO, bless their souls.

It does seem like most of the current generation is more open minded, but I think any "brawn over brain" thing is typically gonna attract a lot of right wingers to it unfortunately. 

On 4/30/2021 at 7:49 PM, Lunchbox said:

Im gonna assume Lumis too cause he follows a ton of right wing IG accounts. 

Damn, was hoping he wasn't as right wing as he looked

22 hours ago, Mani-Man said:

Lumis for sure, the guy doesnt just play a lunatic.
Wasnt there a rumor about him having covered up some "questionable" Tattoos he got?

Anyway, its always said seeing Wrestlers of all people be so often Morons.
You would think them being closer to their fans, seeing all the stuff they see because of the closer connection to all kinds of fans, they would be smarter.

Haven't wrestlers historically been republican? At least, that's what I've thought, and why I was shocked that Nash wasn't a republican. 

I just wanna know though, do these people really care about trafficking, or are they pretending to for whatever reason (because they're guilty or to distract or?)? The interesting thing is I have a friend whose wife (they're both conservatives) questioned why people were worried about covid when they should have been worried about child trafficking, but few days later to now, complete silence on that. 

The conservatives use the human trafficking gimmick because they know that it's universally agreed upon that trafficking (especially with children) is a heinous act that people wish to end. So, you lay the groundwork for your entire momentum by building on this thing that is indisputably horrible. You get people to agree..."Yes, this thing is evil. What can I personally do about it?" And then you make it political by just flat out lying and saying that the other side is doing nothing about it...(maybe go even further and say that they are the cause of it). Of course, that's insane bullshit...but, you've already sold those people on the idea. I think the regular people who get caught up in the trafficking theories are mostly well-intentioned people. They just somehow completely miss the fact that they're being used. And as for the politicians who are actively spreading the theories? Well...we've already seen plenty of them caught red-handed as sex-offenders. So...you really can't underestimate the naivety of the remaining followers. The kind of people who get roped into these schemes usually have one thing in common (they lack critical thinking skills). Drake being a methed-out, hollow gourd of a human-being explains a lot. Some of the other wrestlers are probably just legitimately stupid. (Further emphasized by the ones who are also flat-earthers and anti-vaxxers).

Edited by Generations

21 hours ago, CROSS-Out said:

God they're so *censored*ing stupid..

Its past that for me, for me this sounds dangerous as hell.
Imagine what this guy teaches his children, what kind of world picture this man paints for innocent children who can leave this world a better place than we do?
He sounds completely delusional and deranged.

Sure some may say "Well he is religious" and? didnt i say delusional and deranged?

But its also incredible sad.
Look around what guys like Wuertz or James miss because of their small minded world view?
What they could do good in their position for everyone and not just those they in their deranged religious extremism feel worthy.
Very sad to see.

14 hours ago, Austin3035 said:

Cuz women wrestling doesn't draw not the same a as real sports

Why would someone 2021 say something this dumb and completely childish.
If only you would have said real "Women" sport...that would look at least 40% less dumber, but still dumb as hell.

I'm generally fine with however these nutjobs want to raise their kids. I mean...I don't agree with it. But, you can't stop people from doing what they want with their children's upbringings, unfortunately. BUT...the place where I draw the line is with spewing bullshit about masks being child abuse. You're literally talking about safeguarding your children from an infectious virus. Do what you want with your own poor kids...but harassing responsible parents who are trying to protect their kids? *Censored* right off. That's deplorable.

Edited by Generations

Guest Fight Me.

Not sure where to put this, but Botchamania is gone from YouTube. Maffew got striked by AEW a few days ago, but last I heard they were working with him to get that resolved. All blame seems to be put on them for now though. Damn.

Edited by Fight Me.

The state of copyright strikes these days has reached peak bullshit.

Most of the time, it isn't even the company or their legal team who are doing the warning, it's just an algorithm.

Legislation needs to be passed to make it that copyright strikes must be carried out by an actual legal team who has reviewed the content.

There are too many red flags on things that are genuinely harmless.

Edited by Generations

20 minutes ago, Lunchbox said:

AEW had to do something to start the strikes though.

I think most companies will hire a copyright team, and say "protect our properties"...and then the copyright team will utilize algorithms to do that, which leads to strikes beyond the ones that are truly "theft" and bleeds into the ones that are tribute or parody. I don't think it's necessarily intentional...but the system is broken.