WWE Drama

EJ!

23 hours ago, Generations said:

It would be nice for Tony Khan to disown Meltzer and stop associating his product with him...but, I think we all know that won't happen.

Jericho likes Meltzer, and the Bucks need Meltzer to be relevant. So...they'll keep having him around for no good reason. 

side note: i wanna give you credit for being the only one i know on record for being consistently critical of the Bucks for reasons i’m just now understanding. i don’t dislike em but...yeah i get it lol.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

One simple post crediting the person would have avoided all that, but she rather deletes the post and blocks the artist.
The message and "apology" later, also sounded super bad...the apology sounded more like "im the victim here".

Last i checked she posted the picture and gave credit, but still a shitty thing to do.
Its not hard, it doesnt matter how good or bad art is...if someone created it, they deserve to be credited.

It is completely avoidable drama that wasted time.
Just credit the person and everyone is happy, why do people think being a good person is so incredible hard...it isnt.

What a goddamn clown.

I just don't get how you can buy the child trafficking stuff, hook/line/sinker when the people who are always pushing the theory are the ones with the proven records of partaking in it. How many republicans need to be outed with sex crimes before you say "Hey...maybe they're selling some shit that isn't true."?

Edited by Generations

knowing what you know, do y’all ever see clips of Benoit hitting his head in a match and think “yup.” that’s how i feel about Wuertz to a lesser extent. every time i hear some shit like this from him i remember the type of shit he did in his wrestling career and wonder if there were some lingering effects

No i meant the Dream but like how you gonna be crying about pedophilia and you aint dealing with the one thats RIGHT in front of you. Im glad he got clean of drugs and got himself a real just but god he turned into such a *censored*ing dumb*censored*.  Meth fried his *censored*ing brain.