WWE Drama

EJ!

I won't say it's disrespectful without actually knowing what's in the package or if it's supposed to be some kind of inside joke

And it probably just some low company intern person they might not even be a wrestling fan they probably just told pack everything up send it to the person so they might not consider them Legends they're just former workers

Edited by Austin3035

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Fight Me.

Yup, 9 seasons and counting. Just mentioned that cause he was in a lot of the early episodes always delivering bad news and people hated him lmao

5 hours ago, Austin3035 said:

I won't say it's disrespectful without actually knowing what's in the package or if it's supposed to be some kind of inside joke

And it probably just some low company intern person they might not even be a wrestling fan they probably just told pack everything up send it to the person so they might not consider them Legends they're just former workers

1 hour ago, AegisAvenger said:

Not the first time it has happened...

Done washing that egg off your face yet Austin?

6 hours ago, CROSS-Out said:

Done washing that egg off your face yet Austin?

No cuz it's very possible triple h didn't know about it you really think Vince McMahon or any higher-ups no about little things like that I swear people think Vince McMahon at triple h do every little thing in the company pretty much every company that lets you go throws everything into a box into a bag and gets rid of it and send it to you specially if you have a locker you're not around to pick it up

Edited by Austin3035

On 4/23/2021 at 4:33 AM, Austin3035 said:

No cuz it's very possible triple h didn't know about it you really think Vince McMahon or any higher-ups no about little things like that I swear people think Vince McMahon at triple h do every little thing in the company pretty much every company that lets you go throws everything into a box into a bag and gets rid of it and send it to you specially if you have a locker you're not around to pick it up

You went from "it's probably some low pay intern" to "I swear everyone thinks it's Vince or Triple H!", when no one in the thread mentioned them by name. Higher ranking official can mean more than just those two, as it turns out. Why feel the need to defend straight up disrespectful behavior? Big difference between boxes and trash bags.

1 hour ago, Counting Lights said:

You went from "it's probably some low pay intern" to "I swear everyone thinks it's Vince or Triple H!", when no one in the thread mentioned them by name. Higher ranking official can mean more than just those two, as it turns out. Why feel the need to defend straight up disrespectful behavior? Big difference between boxes and trash bags.

Cuz people always bash Vince and hhh and act like they know every little thing that happens when no company owner does  depends what in the back most diva have liquid make up they put in garbage bags so if it likes won't ruin the box I don't consider this disrespectful

40 minutes ago, Austin3035 said:

Cuz people always bash Vince and hhh and act like they know every little thing that happens when no company owner does  depends what in the back most diva have liquid make up they put in garbage bags so if it likes won't ruin the box I don't consider this disrespectful

Bruh I don't think you have any idea how expensive makeup is to claim that it's carried around in garbage bags lmao. I work on film sets, any of the Hair/Make Up crew would straight up kill someone for thinking they could just shove the makeup into a big bag. It's tucked away into little boxes, which can then be individually wrapped if need be.

And no one here mentioned Vince and Trips, so that's a silly argument. In fact the only person in this thread to involve the McMahons.... was Mickie herself.

2 hours ago, Counting Lights said:

Bruh I don't think you have any idea how expensive makeup is to claim that it's carried around in garbage bags lmao. I work on film sets, any of the Hair/Make Up crew would straight up kill someone for thinking they could just shove the makeup into a big bag. It's tucked away into little boxes, which can then be individually wrapped if need be.

And no one here mentioned Vince and Trips, so that's a silly argument. In fact the only person in this thread to involve the McMahons.... was Mickie herself

yes that may be true if your professional make up a hair but like I said the guys who probably cleaned out her locker probably the lowest of the totem pole when it comes to employees and they don't care so they should have everything in the car back the guard back in the box send it off because that is the faster way to get that job done to them

As for the Vince triple h I'm basically combining comments here and Twitter in the whole vents and triple h comment because people tend to blame them for everything just like a Twitter they play triple h on what he said he did not know about this

6 hours ago, Counting Lights said:

And no one here mentioned Vince and Trips, so that's a silly argument. In fact the only person in this thread to involve the McMahons.... was Mickie herself.

You'd get better sense out of a brick wall tbh

Mark Carrano stole title belts from WWE and stored them underneath the bed in his West Haven guest room, according to Deborah Simmons on Twitter

Carrano was recently given his marching orders from WWE in light of Mickie James exposing the fact that released talent are frequently returned their belongings in a trash bag after parting ways with the company. Judging from his immediate termination shortly after the story broke, it's safe to assume Carrano was the person responsible for this horrendous act.

Now, Simmons, claiming to be an ex of Carrano's, has taken to Twitter to accuse the former WWE employee of a number of questionable deeds. On top of attempting to kill her cat, Simmons also claimed that Carrano stole a number of WWE titles from the company and hid them away in his guest room, tagging WWE, Triple H, and Stephanie McMahon in the accusation:

"Hey @WWE Mark Carrano stores belts that he stole from WWE under the bed in the guest bedroom at his West Haven home. @TripleH @StephMcMahon"

Carrano is yet to comment on these claims, but if true, you wouldn't put it past WWE to demand their former employee to return these thieved items. Preferably not in a black trash bag...

It is supposedly from an x so take it with a grain of salt

Edited by Austin3035

Allegedly it is taken out of Context...but i cant be bothered to listen to the whole show to be honest.

I like Meltzer, but i cant stand listening to the guy anymore...he is one of the worst to give a microphone.
He constantly stutters, falls over his words, mid sentence changes direction, hits the Mic and my personal favorite...keeps *censored*ing talking when he starts coughing.

I mean dude, we dont get what the hell you are talking about 70% of the time, coughing and talking at the same time is not helping your case.

And Charlotte isnt exactly known to have thick skin on Social Media...but still, pick your words careful man.
I think half of the bullshit surrounding Meltzer would be non existing if the guy wouldnt be such a mess when mumbling into a microphone.