EJ!

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Fight Me.

Could be wrong, but I think he could just have a producer job like John Cone has on the main roster. Not sure, just know he works for the office now lol

Guest Fight Me.
2 minutes ago, Bushy. said:

Wait he IS back at WWE ? Interesting. Must be recent because I listened to the CVF interview with him a few weeks ago and he never mentioned that. 

Oh I was talking about Armstrong, not Chioda lol

He makes random appearances at AEW now but isn't really signed, no?

Edited by Fight Me.

4 hours ago, Generations said:

Joey Ryan constantly trying to make a return is hilarious. 

All y'all need to do is stop seeking attention and accept that your professional career is over, fam.

It has some hilarity in it.
He starts with conspiracy etc bullshit, thinking he gets a lot of people behind him...which of course he doesnt because he is an idiot.
Then he comes with this kind of stuff, or some fake good guy nonsense talk, hoping for pity or so.

5 hours ago, Mani-Man said:

It has some hilarity in it.
He starts with conspiracy etc bullshit, thinking he gets a lot of people behind him...which of course he doesnt because he is an idiot.
Then he comes with this kind of stuff, or some fake good guy nonsense talk, hoping for pity or so.

But my whole thing is if this dude didn't do anything wrong there would be no reason for him to change as a person at all and find god and go to sex addicts anonymous. I mean good on him for changing but don't say you did nothing wrong and try to play victim than also say you need to change your ways while also suing a ton of people for defemination. 

1 hour ago, Lunchbox said:

But my whole thing is if this dude didn't do anything wrong there would be no reason for him to change as a person at all and find god and go to sex addicts anonymous. I mean good on him for changing but don't say you did nothing wrong and try to play victim than also say you need to change your ways while also suing a ton of people for defemination. 

That's why it's hilarious. 

He's throwing mud at a wall and seeing what sticks. He's tried a bunch of other things, and failed...so now he's really trying the "turn my life around" angle.

Which is especially golden after Tony Khan buried his fake charity show. Lol.