WWE Drama

EJ!

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So sad. She’s out here hosting the biggest sports day time talk show and you’re thinking of canning her.  😂 You already have Renee Young leave you. 

Crazy to think we’ll never get anyone like Mean Gene ever again. 

1 hour ago, Fight Me. said:

Noooooooo...

Like, I get she's Southern and all, but I really though she'd be, idk, modern? Her and Rowe being hella into Viking culture could've gone two way, and unfortunately it seems they're not just chill folk-metal heads then 😕

Of course, good chance this is just being taken out of context, and I hope that's all it is.

4 hours ago, Counting Lights said:

Noooooooo...

Like, I get she's Southern and all, but I really though she'd be, idk, modern? Her and Rowe being hella into Viking culture could've gone two way, and unfortunately it seems they're not just chill folk-metal heads then 😕

Of course, good chance this is just being taken out of context, and I hope that's all it is.

Yeah, that and her being Friends with Ruby and Liv...you would think its quite impossible for her to be that bonkers.
Lets hope its just out of context.

Jeff's in-ring has been solid. In fact, he may actually be better in the ring now than when he was younger. His work is more psychological and focused. His moves mean more and he's gained an incredible knack for selling, so much so that he's one of WWE's best sellers currently. His booking these last few months has been subpar and his promos can be hit-or-miss, but he's the Hardy that I would want on my roster.

9 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

Austin Aries' Twitter got deactivated after spewing more anti-vax and covid-denying bullshit. 🥳🥳🥳

Episodes of 'Dark Side of the Ring' in 2050 are gonna be about people like Austin Aries and TJP's dumb asses. "He had a bright future, but he was a dipshit."

Edited by Generations