• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

14 hours ago, Jeb ★ said:

They're tagging Gargano cause of this, I think lol

Hm2HwRQ.gif

Wait? Did i always get it wrong? Do they all slap their Thighs doing chops? I always thought the point of a chop is the sound it makes when hitting the chest.
Or is this just Gargano who slaps his thigh during everything?
And to be honest, that can get annoying...the man loves his thigh slapping.

That's kinda wild. Is he just done with wrestling in general? Because...it seems like this would be frowned upon with him being engaged to Charlotte. If he goes and works for AEW or Japan, or even back to Mexico...that doesn't seem like something WWE would be happy about. Really out of left field. I'd love to see him somewhere else. But...damn.

Wait...there's this, too:

Edited by Generations

Guest Fight Me.

If you don't save it, I believe so. I know when Chris Hero went to WWE, he changed his Twitter to Kassius Ohno of course. But he made a second account with his old Chris Hero handle at the same time so no one would take it and he could go back to it someday.

For months the guy says he just want to wrestle, for christ sake let him then.
Use him or release him, but telling him no, not allowing him what he desperatly wants to do...looks yet again super shitty.
This company is dumb, unbelievable.

It could be so easy, you could put him with Charlotte as heel power couple.
Have her do the talking, have them stand on the outside of each others matches etc...a simply and effective way to present them.

How they can be this tonedeaf and blind...i dont get it.

Edited by Mani-Man

I don't see Aleister and Andrade teaming just because they share a tie to Zelina. Would make more sense for both to do their own thing, IMO.

Andrade probably wants to get back to Los Ingobernables in some manner. Hopefully he doesn't sign with RoH to do that...because, I don't keep up with RoH at all (and I don't plan to). If he signs with RoH, he could probably work AAA and NJPW shows, but not AEW. If he signs with AAA, he could probably work for RoH, NJPW, and AEW. So...maybe that's the best bet. I don't know...it seems like the contract situation is rather convoluted these days. Working relationships exist aplenty...but there are still some exceptions. He could probably work it where he could do US, Japan, and Mexico. And I hope that's what he wants to do. I just hope he doesn't choose RoH over AEW/Impact. Because RoH is a dying brand, IMO. 

Edited by Generations

WWE on-air talent Charly Caruso reportedly has backstage heat.

It was reported today by Fightful Select that Caruso has been absent from WWE TV as of late because she picked up some backstage heat after consistently being late to conduct interviews at RAW tapings.

There were specific instances with Randy Orton and Sheamus that led to WWE taking Caruso off TV for the time being.

WWE Chairman & CEO Vince McMahon reportedly heard of Caruso’s tardiness and took exception to the situation.

One source noted that Caruso is one injury or illness away from being back in the fold. The same source indicated that WWE hiring Kevin Patrickearlier this month was seen as a direct replacement for Caruso. He worked backstage on RAW this week and hosted RAW Talk with WWE 24/7 Champion R-Truth, which Caruso usually does.

There’s a belief among WWE talents that Caruso’s contract expires soon, but there’s no word on her future with the company. Caruso also has a job with ESPN.

Stay tuned for more.

Meh. She'll be fine. WWE seemingly likes to cycle through these interview people for no good reason anyway. Probably already looking for any reason to replace her. Honestly, I think part of it is not wanting people to earn a tenure. I think they go out of their way to switch out backstage people so they don't get caught handing out raises or promotions. I'm just guessing here...but, it's not an uncommon thing in these types of industries. You release the seasoned interviewer who begins to feel valued, and you hire a young intern who will gladly work "for the experience". It's a thing that happens. If she gets canned, it was probably already something they were planning on doing, IMO.

Edited by Generations