EJ!

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Fight Me.

Alexa Bliss and Ryan Cabrera getting clowned for their new tattoos. Alexa gets a bunch of white ink tattoos, she got one of his lyrics in his handwriting. And Ryan got her logo tattooed but I think horribly drawn like a stick figure as well. Whatever, let people do what they want. They're pretty small and hardly noticeable lol

NXT Referee Drake Wuertz Argues With City Official; Refuses to Wear Mask

NXT referee Drake Wuertz was part of a group of people who showed up at Altamonte Springs City Commission to argue that the city should be a "sanctuary city" for the pre-born. However, the group - including Wuertz (who was tagged in this Facebook video and appears on camera briefly at just after the 11 minute mark) - spent about 15 minutes arguing with a city official outside the building about their right to enter without wearing a mask.

Police were eventually called to try and de-escalate the situation but the group reportedly ignored the police and still made their way inside. Perhaps more concerning from a wrestling standpoint is that this incident occurred on Tuesday evening - just a day before Wuertz was part of NXT TV - bringing into question on the safety protocols he didn't follow as a member of WWE.

https://rajah.com/node/nxt-referee-drake-wuertz-argues-city-official-refuses-wear-mask

13 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

Alexa Bliss and Ryan Cabrera getting clowned for their new tattoos. Alexa gets a bunch of white ink tattoos, she got one of his lyrics in his handwriting. And Ryan got her logo tattooed but I think horribly drawn like a stick figure as well. Whatever, let people do what they want. They're pretty small and hardly noticeable lol

While im a bit of cynic and find it weird to get a tattoo of your partner, but thats their thing.
Its super deranged and creepy to think that anybody has any right to criticise someone for their decisions what they do with their body.

On that note, i would love to see all of Alexas tattoos how they would look with "normal" ink.
She has quite a few tattoos and they all are with white ink.
Has she said why she does that?

5 hours ago, Generations said:
I remember thinking Kane was actually a smart dude...it was a long time ago. I think he probably gets lumped into the same category of people like JBL (who plenty of people also claim is brilliant).

Anyway, I agree...the wrestler mayor IS a moron. Lol.

Oh Kane, always seems like a super decent guy you could have fun being around...but then you find out some of his political opinions and then i get sad.

4 hours ago, Jeb ★ said:

Get the asshole away from my tv and my favorite wrestlers.

What a shame. Still a fantastic wrestler in my eyes but I stopped supporting him a long time ago. At least I still have Shotzi, Joaquin Wilde, and Kayden Carter for Filipino representation in wrestling

Yeah...TJP is another one. 

There are a handful of these complete morons. I think Flip Gordon might be another one. I can't remember.

Some pretty solid athletes...but definitely nothing "special" that you can't get from a dozen other flippy dudes who aren't half as stupid. There are definitely some people on my twitter who I see on occasion, and go "Oh...I followed you just because you are a wrestler. I don't particularly like you as a performer, and I really don't need to know your bad opinions." Definitely unfollowed at least a dozen people for that reason. Still see one or two of them pop up, and it's always the same...no hesitation. I've really got no time for these people. In the case of an all-time great like Jericho, I can make exceptions for the time being. He's also fairly quiet about where he stands most of the time. But if he starts cranking up the bullshit, I'll toss his ass out too. No need to "like" or support people who act this way.

Edited by Generations

TJP should have been ignored when he started getting random shitty tattoos...the guy is a potato.

While Wuertz is a piece of shit out of conviction, TJP is simply your not very smart sheep that follows the herd.
You could sell him the idea of Snow being black as long as enough people around him say that.

39 minutes ago, Generations said:

This slapping thing is hilarious. All of their kicks are about to look/sound like shit.

It gives me Flashbacks to the old days and especially when HBK started using the superkick, it felt super lame back in the day because the kicks never seemed to have a lot of impact, the slapping helped so much.

37 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

Everybody's mainly tagging Gargano, I think he's blocked a couple people lol

To be fair, the man does it sometimes way too Obvious and too much.
But still, its stupid...is that company a kindergarten or what?

On 3/6/2021 at 8:41 PM, Generations said:

I remember thinking Kane was actually a smart dude...it was a long time ago. I think he probably gets lumped into the same category of people like JBL (who plenty of people also claim is brilliant).

Anyway, I agree...the wrestler mayor IS a moron. Lol.

How so? What has he done or said that made him come off as dumb now? I'm curious because I don't follow politics 

2 hours ago, Luchador LXXXV said:

How so? What has he done or said that made him come off as dumb now? I'm curious because I don't follow politics 

Supporting the idea that it's a matter of "freedom" to refuse wearing a mask during a global pandemic.

Pretty much anyone who feels this way is lacking in the intelligence department.