EJ!

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Generations said:

I honestly don't have the time for Jericho anymore. He's such a disappointment these days. 

Yup, im not angry or so, just so disappointed that i cant deal with him anymore.
I unfollowed him on every social media and when he shows up at AEW i skip through until he is gone or mute him and do something until his part is over.

Seems he played the role of a smart guy incredible well, i always thought he was one of the smartest in the business.
But i was wrong from the looks of it.

Guest Fight Me.

Queen Kayla either way. 👑

Also, seeing them all tonight, just reminded me of a story I read a couple days ago. Apparently Ric Flair doesn't talk to any of the Horsemen anymore. Says that none of them were there for him when his son Reid passed and again none of them reached out recently when Ric himself was in the hospital. Not even a text message he said. I just thought that was kinda sad after all those years.

Edited by Fight Me.

6 hours ago, BrandonX said:

Yeah, don't get me wrong that must feel horrible, but I can't help but get the feeling Flair may himself have something to do with that.

There are a few stories out there of Flair being a guy you wouldnt want to be around privately, didnt he even admit to have been quite an asshole in the past?
But either way, really sad especially when they didnt even talk to him after his son died and all that.

2 hours ago, Mr.Dreadful said:

and then she deactivated her twiter

Considering the creeps and assholes she normally has to deal with, doesnt surprise me.
Anyway, happy for her...its cool when people are able to open up and accept things about themself.

15 hours ago, BrandonX said:

Yeah, don't get me wrong that must feel horrible, but I can't help but get the feeling Flair may himself have something to do with that.

Same. He's definitely come across as a shitty person at times, so I wouldn't be surprised if he did something that made them want to distance themselves, especially after they didn't need him anymore. 

And how are they supposed to make impact noises then?
I mean sure it can get a bit much from time to time when you see the slap clearly...but Geez, this is getting bonkers with them.
I remember a time when they didnt do it and let me tell you, big boots and kicks suck when you dont hear the illusion of them connecting.

2 hours ago, BrandonX said:

Whats next, WWE bans banning? WWE bans breathing? WWE bans atoms?

WWE bans booing :lol: cause you know, "booing is so negative and we want fans to have a positive experience"   :XD:

Edited by Mr.Dreadful