EJ!

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, AegisAvenger said:

I reported him, even if some think he is just trolling for attention. It not something to take lightly, especially after what happened to Sonya Deville. Others said they also reported him but it seem Twitter is doing nothing.

Unbelievable that the account is still up.
Twitter sucks so much.
This is beyond trolling, that should be clear.
Either twitter or the police needs to deal with that.

WWE officials reportedly held a major meeting that didn’t go so well today.

There was said to be a major meeting held within the company today, where many employees were told that they would not be provided promotions, bonuses or raises, according to Fightful Select. The meeting ended with several employees upset.

The meeting left low morale for those who were present. Employees from production, the WWE offices and other departments were involved, but this was not a talent or wrestler meeting.

There’s no word yet on why WWE isn’t providing pay raises or bonuses, and promotions, but we will keep you updated. The company recently announced record financial results for 2020. They also have the new Peacock – WWE Network deal, believed to be worth $1 billion over 5 years.

Stay tuned for more.

Oof.... That sucks man. I really expected so much better from Jericho, dude is world traveled and seemed pretty forward thinking in all his books.

I kinda wonder if he was very "Meh, whatever" on politics and his wife got uppity and dragged him down? Cuz if she was at the damn riots then she's.... er, well nothing I can post on this forum.

WWE Handing Superstars New Violations Over Social Media Posts

WWE is issuing “violations” to talent for tweets or Instagram posts naming any third party business, person, brand or charity.

According to Wrestling Inc, the violations start with a warning, then a fine, and finally suspension. The company is claiming ownership of talent Twitter and Instagram accounts via a clause in their contracts that grants WWE the exclusive use of their likeness.

It has been made clear to talent who have complained that the current “flexibility” allowed in social media could be retracted by the company.

We first reported last September that Vince McMahon issued an edict stating that talent can no longer use platforms like Cameo and Twitch. Zelina Vega was released from the company last November due to fallout from her continuing to use platforms like Twitch and OnlyFans.

A recent study from LoveUX revealed how lucrative these social media posts. Their study estimated that Lana earned $625,922 off 59 sponsored posts in 2020 ($10,608 per post), while Mandy Rose garnered an estimated $490,104 off 71 sponsored posts ($6,902 per post).

https://www.wrestlingattitude.com/2021/02/wwe-handing-superstars-new-violations-over-social-media-posts.html

talent should make secondary accounts under their real names. WWE cant do f- all about that.

2 hours ago, Mr.Dreadful said:

talent should make secondary accounts under their real names. WWE cant do f- all about that.

I dunno man, they could certainly try to find a way. Didn't they bury Ryder once he started gaining popularity from his Youtube vids? Bryan when he was getting so much support? I can't imagine WWE taking kindly to potentially losing out on any profit, and they'd probably try to find a way to make sure talents aren't able to use their real names without WWE benefiting. 

Oh man, that sucks...i honestly somehow thought that Jerichos wife would be less right than him.
Super disappointing to see them both seemingly being pretty messed up in the head.
Wouldnt be a problem if they would just be republicans, but being a trumpee is super sad.

4 hours ago, Mr.Dreadful said:

WWE Handing Superstars New Violations Over Social Media Posts

https://www.wrestlingattitude.com/2021/02/wwe-handing-superstars-new-violations-over-social-media-posts.html

WWE continuing to be scum, nothing new.
When the whole twitch thing started, you could kind of expect them expanding on it and trying to control every aspect of a superstars soclal media life.
But as usual i saw already quite a few going "well talent should read the contracts better" Yeah blame the talent and not the company who even puts up such bullshit in the first place.

WWE is really doing everything in their power to shoot themselves in the foot right now. You'd think that with every wrestling promotion in existence beginning to exchange talents and do cross-promotional attractions, they would learn that the time is past for this behavior. But..."WWE gonna WWE". I'd love for them to be hurt by it...but, after posting their most financially successful year ever...I doubt it. It's obvious that they can literally put out diarrhea and get gold in return. I just wish people would stop signing with them. 

Seems the main thing WWE offers is financial security (and potential TV exposure), so talents that are known enough might not consider signing if they can make more money staying away from WWE or go with AEW or TNA if it still exists. Like, Zelina could probably go to AEW and still keep her other accounts and make more money that way.

At this stage its really just the money.
Exposure doesnt seem to be the big thing anymore, and now with this social media restrictions you cant even promote third party stuff on the side.
So you are pretty much hindered by the wwe on a lot of things if you sign.

As a indy wrestler in the current pandemic, i could see why the wwe is a good place to go to.
You get quite a lot of money, some get it for sitting at home...thats neat while the world deals with a pandemic.

But otherwise i dont really see a lot of benefits signing with the WWE when you have to give up streaming, third party collaborations etc and get really restricted by the wwe.